OpeningBatsman

INDIA vs NEW ZEALAND | 3rd ODI | 13:30 IST | 29th Oct 2017 | KANPUR

Stream-India-vs-New-Zealand-2nd-ODI-Live-Free-Cricket.jpg

Venue:   Green Park, Kanpur - Uttar Pradesh

Pitch & conditions:

Not much has been divulged about Green Park's pitch condition after the Pune fiasco involving curator Pandurang Salgaoncar allegedly agreeing to tamper with the track. But the history of the stadium says it's not going to be on the slower side.

Umpires                ind.png&h=25&w=25Anil Chaudhary  and  eng.png&h=25&w=25Michael Gough

TV Umpires           aus.png&h=25&w=25Rod Tucker

Reserve Umpire    ind.png&h=25&w=25Nitin Menon

Match Referee      eng.png&h=25&w=25Chris Broad

Teams:

India (From): Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Manish Pandey, Ajinkya Rahane

New Zealand (From): Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w), Henry Nicholls, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Tom Bruce, Ish Sodhi, George Worker, Glenn Phillips, Matt Henry

Edited by sourab10forever

IT's a crime that Manish is not getting a game...not to mention he's one of the BEST fielders in the team. Can we get rid of Jadhav? 

Pandya needs to be more consistent...he's been getting out too early..Bring Kuldeep back...he needs backing. 

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I thought Milne was an express bowler. He is bowling at 130s...WTH :cantstop:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He is express....due to rotation speed of his arms while bowling ..not actual speeds it seems.

These two are absolutely dominating beasts on flat tracks. 

Dhawan missed out big time. 

Rest of the squad must be seething from inside because they won't get to bat on such a lovely track. 

Double ton for Rohit.

Century for kohli.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

Guest, sign in to access all features.