Bhuvi Kumar exposed

Bhuvi if there is help in the air or pitch can run through a lineup.

But this is modern day LOI played mostly on flat pitches. So unfortunately, he will lose you important games.

Can't believe we are playing Bhuvi, Bumrah and Hardik as our pacers. This is a very very weak pace attack that where no one complements each other.

Bumrah is really good but he does have a choker streak in him (World T20 2014 and CT 2017). I just hope that's a blip and not the norm cos he is pretty reliable otherwise.

Hardik as 3rd pacer with 2 spinners is risky in England 2019 WC.

Edited by sensible-indian
1 hour ago, New guy said:

Every bowler can but somehow Bhuvi is pointed out every time. Bumrah in CT final and other matches. Shami, Yadav. Last match on a flat pitch when BK bowled excellently no one said anything. That's all I am saying

Last match pitch wasn't flat. 

8 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

But this is modern day LOI played mostly on flat pitches. So unfortunately, he will lose you important games.

Can't believe we are playing Bhuvi, Bumrah and Hardik as our pacers. This is a very very weak pace attack that where no one compliments each other.

Bumrah is really good but he does have a choker streak in him (World T20 2014 and CT 2017). I just hope that's a blip and not the norm cos he is pretty reliable otherwise.

Good read. One of the most sensible Indians this guy.

Bhuvi bowled well at death and not upfront.This is not an indication of bhuvi having a bad day but pitch being super flat and bhuvi's ineffectiveness on super Patta. Restricting runs at death require completely different skills which bhuvi seems to have mastered.

Before someone give example of last match where bhuvi got swing on supposedly flat pitch------ No, there was help when bhuvi was bowling.

2 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

Can't believe we are playing Bhuvi, Bumrah and Hardik as our pacers. This is a very very weak pace attack that where no one complements each other.

i have also said that bhuvi will be exposed again and again if theres a flat wicket with less swing ...and bumrah is miles ahead of him in wicket-taking capabbilities as he produced some jaffas and outside edges in 1st and 2nd odi too 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Op clearlu doesn’t know anything about fast bowling. He doesn’t know much and its sad because you are talking about one of the best bowlers from India.

Also that yorker bowled was a brilliant comeback from Bhuvi today and a brilliant important wicket.

read it-

3 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

i have also said that bhuvi will be exposed again and again if theres a flat wicket with less swing ...and bumrah is miles ahead of him in wicket-taking capabbilities as he produced some jaffas and outside edges in 1st and 2nd odi too 

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Bhuvi bowled well at death and not upfront.This is not an indication of bhuvi having a bad day but pitch being super flat and bhuvi's ineffectiveness on super Patta. Restricting runs at death require completely different skills which bhuvi seems to have mastered.

Before someone give example of last match where bhuvi got swing on supposedly flat pitch------ No, there was help when bhuvi was bowling.

I do not think any other  indian pace pair  today would have won this game for india . 

Think of it  ..   with dew  ..   he missed one yorker , which was hit for 6 and there was not even a single four till the last ball when       match was already won in the last 4 overs . 

We here really cringe and weep too much ! .  With so much dew that was fantastic death bowling. 

Its the team management which should really think and see how best that can use skills to best advantage of the team . If the pitch is flat and batters are going after you  ..   bhuvi should not be bowling 5 -6 years upfront. Use him moer in the 30-50 over phase with instrution to bowl more yorkers. 

Yes in intial overs he should have been off after 2 overs . 

7 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

read it-

Thats your opinion. Fact is every wicket is kind of flat these days when 280-300 are easily being scored by one team, then its considered flat. So Bhuvi failing today and doing well on those doesn’t mean he failed to perform on a flat wicket. Just a bat day today first up.

Also remember Boult had a bad day today like Bhuvi who went for lot of runs but he actually bowled decent in first 5 overs but brilliance of Rohit and Kohli negated that and they kept scoring runs of Boult and co on good balls. So give credit to batting team too now regardless of what the bowling figure show. One can call someone a bad bowler on flat decks if it continuously happens. This was one off from Bhuvi and even then he finished well. Yes, not the best day overall but I am not comcerned at all. 

1 minute ago, prudent_kreeda said:

I do not think any other  indian pace pair  today would have won this game for india . 

Think of it  ..   with dew  ..   he missed one yorker , which was hit for 6 and there was not even a single four till the last ball when       match was already won in the last 4 overs . 

We here really cringe and weep too much ! .  With so much dew that was fantastic death bowling. 

Its the team management which should really think and see how best that can use skills to best advantage of the team . If the pitch is flat and batters are going after you  ..   bhuvi should not be bowling 5 -6 years upfront. Use him moer in the 30-50 over phase with instrution to bowl more yorkers. 

Yes in intial overs he should have been off after 2 overs . 

You are basically saying the same thing. Bumrah and bhuvi are our best death bowlers. But bhuvi will be found lacking bowling upfront on absolute Patta like of today. 

Bhuvi, bumrah and Hardik is a very weak pace attack on pattas. This may not be obvious as of now but it will come back to bite us in an important match for us in future.