Point of Axar Patel?

maniac

Axar Patel is a throw back to my gully cricket days...there used to be this kid who was a frickin power hitter...could shatter glasses and give the ball a thump...He could dart the hell out of the ball and was almost impossible to score off...fielding was adequate never dropped catches...he was the best gully cricketer in my area...but trust me no one ever thought he was good enough to play International cricketer, it would be a shocker had he been selected in domestic cricket...because he was what he was a great gully cricketer among our group, a top class one at that.

but looks like these players now are drafted into international cricket too...times have sure changed 

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

if kuldeep is average tou akshar ne kya ukhaad liya 2 odis mein? axar was equally bad if not worse than kuldeep was in mumbai 

kuldeep is not a fin ished product but his potential is way more than axar 

Yes Kuldeep has potential but he is too raw right now. Very lose. He needs more domestic exposure at this point. Axar did better in both ODIs. Ten runs more and this game was over. He conceded under 6 RPO today.