Sign in to follow this  
tweaker

1st T20I - New Zealand tour of India at Delhi, Nov 1 2017- 07:00 PM IST

Match Result  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. IND v NZ : 1st T20I | Who will win the match?

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Could the smog be effecting the lighting....so many drops.

Dew was the reasons of so many drops

Worst will be happen to indian spinner, no wonder why Ken put India bats first.

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Yup Dravid was not a 6 hitter , but hes much better than batsmen who could and chose not to trying to get to his hundred . 

Dravid  > sachin anyday.. 

Dravid played for Team hence he gets more respect. He owns him in Test arena as well. 

Just now, jusarrived said:

Yup Dravid was not a 6 hitter , but hes much better than batsmen who could and chose not to trying to get to his hundred . 

So Sachin had the ability to win matches but decided to play for 100's...Dravid was an honest trier who tried his best but ended up with 50*(70) type innings while others collapsed around him because he was unselfish and in his heart he wished the team could win:clap:

Anyways....other time  and other place for this

1 minute ago, maniac said:

You know that you validating it,does more harm than good right :laugh:

He is a guy who can play according to the situation. Rather take 50(70) with 6 fours and indian win than 100(130) with 1 lucky six off edge and India lose.. 

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

you mean , Bounce and turn  why Rohit struggled and dew and wet ball if India lose ? i ;)

I already said our strategy in the first 6 overs is outdated...however today they made up for it in the end and also we had Axar Patel padded up to accelerate ffs,so conservative approach by any opener not just Rohit looks ok but not justified...hope that clears up.

Dhoni did well today but how many of us were surprised that he hit the first ball he faced for a 6 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

So Sachin had the ability to win matches but decided to play for 100's...Dravid was an honest trier who tried his best but ended up with 50*(70) type innings while others collapsed around him because he was unselfish and in his heart he wished the team could win:clap:

Anyways....other time  and other place for this

Tell me it dint annoy you when he would slowdown when he got to 90s and some times 80s ? The 100th hundred us losing to Bangla was not embarrassing ?  Anyway someother time 

Btw am not comparing him to Sharma , this guy is at another level 

Just now, jusarrived said:

Tell me it dint annoy you when he would slowdown when he got to 90s and some times 80s ? The 100th hundred us losing to Bangla was not embarrassing ?  Anyway someother time 

Btw am not comparing him to Sharma , this guy is at another level 

He is a sachin bhakt why would that annoy him. He ll take sachin yuk tuk 100 over India win.

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

There is bounce and turn for the spinners but yeah a wet ball might be a problem

Kohli need to collects more rags from  miss Sharma's sari, than the one hanging to his butt, each game.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

because on-field umpire had only asked for bump ball and not edge.

i was also watching, i didnt see bat hitting the ground,its not about egde,out or not out,from what footage he saw the bat hitting the ground

46 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

5 overs left don't think that's the problem now... but yes forcing management to play him for him this t20I is pretty thing to do. 

Fewer batsmen was not a big problem.. but 4 seamers will b a huge problem. Seeing the turn n bounce Sodhi got, Kuldeep will be missed. And seeing the way Boult, Southee got hit, I will be surprised to see Nehra conceding anything less than 35 in his first 2 overs

15 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Is that the same batsman who had the highest number of sixes to reach 100? One of the fastest from 90s to 100s? Yeah as usual your hate blinds you to actual facts doesn't it and you need to keep making up lies based on one or two innings where he was really struggling for timing in a 21 year career

Edited by New guy

Sign in to follow this