Donald Trump wants an end to the diversity VISA system

Cricketics

I like Trump’s idea here. This should be honestly done with and this will realy help the Indians who have been stuck in shyt categories like the EB3- India and EB2-I.

For those who don’t know, diversity visa is a lottery system for poor countries who win visa to USA via lottery system. India of course doesn’t feature in this system and because of immigrants from these systems, Indians have been given EB2-I and EB3-1 category unlike immigrants from other nations who feature in EB3-ROW(rest of the world) category and receive their green cards and citizenship faster than someone from India who has to wait for 10-15 years. 

I have a feeling that this will help the backlog which is still there in both the Indian Employment based categories. 

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I want my tax money to go into better education, better roads to driver, safer places to live, safer places to travel, R & D and for better use. I dont want my tax money to sponsor a terrorist living on food stamps with 4 kids he cant afford to raise.

Dude i know families here who are from B’desh who misuse this lottery visa system. Hear this. This guy I know came after me and is a citizen now and his mom being dependent on him is also of course a citizen and the guy has now 4 kids and god knows how many more he will have in next year. And then for those four kids and that mom and wife who doesn’t work, he gets so much tax benefit since he shows all 5 as dependent. You know the more dependents you show the more refund and government aid you get. Meanhile the dependent mom might be chilling in Bangladesh doing kheti baadi, and enjoying life, but son is getting good tax return from our taxes after showing all 4 as dependents including the mom who doesn’t even visit states that often. 

This is what I hate, where as we Indians are paying massive taxes and wait dor our greencards for ages and they get greencard and welcome letter to USA the moment they land in USA.

Pathetic system has to change. 

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Dude i know families here who are from B’desh who misuse this lottery visa system. Hear this. This guy I know came after me and is a citizen now and his mom being dependent on him is also of course a citizen and the guy has now 4 kids and god knows how many more he will have in next year. And then for those four kids and that mom and wife who doesn’t work, he gets so much tax benefit since he shows all 5 as dependent. You know the more dependents you show the more refund and government aid you get. Meanhile the dependent mom might be chilling in Bangladesh doing kheti baadi, and enjoying life, but son is getting good tax return from our taxes after showing all 4 as dependents including the mom who doesn’t even visit states that often. 

This is what I hate, where as we Indians are paying massive taxes and wait dor our greencards for ages and they get greencard and welcome letter to USA the moment they land in USA.

Pathetic system has to change. 

Also so many Nepalis where I live ....to be honest misuse is not the right word  when it comes to them because they are very hard working people from what I can see...earlier when I moved to this area on my project 2 years back, I saw so many nepalis :shock: ...even in India I had not come across so many of them ,but then I realized they came on this diversity lottery system...unfortunately most “Indian”stores and restaurants in this immediate area are owned by them...the “Indian” food clearly tastes different....every thing becomes Himalayan like “Himalayan Palak Paneet”,” Himalayan Biryani”,”Himalayan Pakoda” etc etc.

Someone told me initially they were all refugees but clearly didn’t make sense because Nepal is not exactly a War Zone and then I found out about this diversity lottery system.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Also so many Nepalis where I live ....to be honest misuse is not the right word  when it comes to them because they are very hard working people from what I can see...earlier when I moved to this area on my project 2 years back, I saw so many nepalis :shock: ...even in India I had not come across so many of them ,but then I realized they came on this diversity lottery system...unfortunately most “Indian”stores and restaurants in this immediate area are owned by them...the “Indian” food clearly tastes different....every thing becomes Himalayan like “Himalayan Palak Paneet”,” Himalayan Biryani”,”Himalayan Pakoda” etc etc.

Someone told me initially they were all refugees but clearly didn’t make sense because Nepal is not exactly a War Zone and then I found out about this diversity lottery system.

I am not trying to show any soft corner for Nepalis but Nepalis do work hard and hardly have large families. I have seen them work hard like you said but have not seen them having large families and then claiming taxes by showing 7 dependents. Their culture is more like ours. Even those guys working in restaurants will eventually stop that once they are done with school and then will try to get into a good job and pay taxes as appropriate.

4 minutes ago, chewy said:

Why do so many Pakistani and Bangladeshis overseas pop so many babies, I seen so many in major European cities, Pakistani and Bangladeshi women pushing around multi-storey prams, 

I guess in US it is about citizenship, In UK

and Canada doesn’t the government pay some kind of allowance per baby? Not sure of other European countries though

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

I guess in US it is about citizenship, In UK

and Canada doesn’t the government pay some kind of allowance per baby? Not sure of other European countries though

Dude in U.S you get lot of food stamps the more babies you have and dependents. Thats what happens. 

I will tell you in layman terms how it works. Lottery guy shows he is only making 15-20k working in a grocery store and has 4 kids with wife and mother as dependent at home. Now government can’t do anything and will have to provide them with food stamps, which is nothing but free cash to use and buy stuff and also massive cash as tax back during March.

8 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Dude in U.S you get lot of food stamps the more babies you have and dependents. Thats what happens. 

I will tell you in layman terms how it works. Lottery guy shows he is only making 15-20k working in a grocery store and has 4 kids with wife and mother as dependent at home. Now government can’t do anything and will have to provide them with food stamps, which is nothing but free cash to use and buy stuff and also massive cash as tax back during March.

Also the worst part is I have never seen ladies from these countries work either..You might once in a while run into an Indian Aunty at the JC Penny or Macy’s register but you will never see a Pakistani or Bangladeshi lady work.

Not disrespting the ladies but I am sure it is their culture/husband think that it is haraam.

Edited by maniac

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Also the worst part is I have never seen ladies from these countries work either..You might once in a while run into an Indian Aunty at the JC Penny or Macy’s register but you will never see a Pakistani or Bangladeshi lady work.

Not disrespting the ladies but I am sure it is their culture/husband think that it is haraam.

They stay home and live off of our tax money.

7 hours ago, chewy said:

Why do so many Pakistani and Bangladeshis overseas pop so many babies, I seen so many in major European cities, Pakistani and Bangladeshi women pushing around multi-storey prams, 

It is an Islamic thing, they pop up that many babies even in desiland. Malapurram, an advanced high HDI district has a TFR of 1.8 or something. Muslims in that district have TFR of 3.9 compared to 1.7 of Hindus and 1.6 of Christians. By comparison even the worst districts of Bihar and UP (non Muslim majority) have TFR of less than 3.9. Same with Chechnya and Degestan (Muslim majority provinces of Russian Federation) where the TFR is more than double/triple compared to rest of their country. Macedonia which had 20 % M population in 2000 registered 39% M population in 2010, a 19% jump in a decade, by 2030 it is projected to be a Muslim majority country. These people are working towards a strategy where sheer numerical size will outweigh other parameters in their quest to dominate. Assam, WB and Kerala are projected to be Muslim majority by 2040-45...Karnataka which had 4 % M pop in 1951 now has 14%, God knows when this will stop.

Only country which managed the M population explosion was Soviet Union where they sterilized en masse millions of Ms in the Central Asian republics (Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan) and Stalin style purges too helped. Show them any leniency and you will pay the price in the longer run. In the coming years humanity is going to suffer from this menace more than right now, once the  M pop breaches the critical mark (30 odd %) you will see many more Nigerias. 

31 minutes ago, Gollum said:

It is an Islamic thing, they pop up that many babies even in desiland. Malapurram, an advanced high HDI district has a TFR of 1.8 or something. Muslims in that district have TFR of 3.9 compared to 1.7 of Hindus and 1.6 of Christians. By comparison even the worst districts of Bihar and UP (non Muslim majority) have TFR of less than 3.9. Same with Chechnya and Degestan (Muslim majority provinces of Russian Federation) where the TFR is more than double/triple compared to rest of their country. Macedonia which had 20 % M population in 2000 registered 39% M population in 2010, a 19% jump in a decade, by 2030 it is projected to be a Muslim majority country. These people are working towards a strategy where sheer numerical size will outweigh other parameters in their quest to dominate. Assam, WB and Kerala are projected to be Muslim majority by 2040-45...Karnataka which had 4 % M pop in 1951 now has 14%, God knows when this will stop.

Only country which managed the M population explosion was Soviet Union where they sterilized en masse millions of Ms in the Central Asian republics (Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan) and Stalin style purges too helped. Show them any leniency and you will pay the price in the longer run. In the coming years humanity is going to suffer from this menace more than right now, once the  M pop breaches the critical mark (30 odd %) you will see many more Nigerias. 

We have many people but little power, when we were less we had more power.

Number of people that have come in since it's inception in 1995 is about 55000 every year, about 1.2 mil. Not all from countries that have radicals, but even a very small percentage can put that number as high as 100 is mind-boggling! Even the 2nd gen kids can get radicalized in their places of worship with preachers , if this continues (lottery visa), we can have many Bradford like cities in USA. Patterson, NJ has about 50k muslims, which is where that Uzbek terrorist lived with his wife and 3 kids!

Bradford[edit]

350px-Bradford_Cityscape.JPG

Bradford, in the north of England, is considered to be a typical "mill and mosque town" due to its large Pakistani community.

In 2007, it was estimated that 80,000 Pakistanis lived in Bradford, 16.1 per cent of the city's population.[55] One can find shop signs written in Urdu when in Bradford.[43] The majority of British Pakistanis here can trace their roots to the Mirpur District of Azad Kashmir.[56]

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Number of people that have come in since it's inception in 1995 is about 55000 every year, about 1.2 mil. Not all from countries that have radicals, but even a very small percentage can put that number as high as 100 is mind-boggling! Even the 2nd gen kids can get radicalized in their places of worship with preachers , if this continues (lottery visa), we can have many Bradford like cities in USA. Patterson, NJ has about 50k muslims, which is where that Uzbek terrorist lived with his wife and 3 kids!

Bradford[edit]

350px-Bradford_Cityscape.JPG

Bradford, in the north of England, is considered to be a typical "mill and mosque town" due to its large Pakistani community.

In 2007, it was estimated that 80,000 Pakistanis lived in Bradford, 16.1 per cent of the city's population.[55] One can find shop signs written in Urdu when in Bradford.[43] The majority of British Pakistanis here can trace their roots to the Mirpur District of Azad Kashmir.[56]

I honestly am fine with assisting countries like Sri Lanka who send genuine immigrants and anyways Sti Lanka is kind of a country whose citizens in developed countries haven’t really been any nuisance unlike other countries.

But Trump mentioning about diversity visa is a great point and a smart move. Democrats should support him on this. There is nothing wrong in this. 

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I honestly am fine with assisting countries like Sri Lanka who send genuine immigrants and anyways Sti Lanka is kind of a country whose citizens in developed countries haven’t really been any nuisance unlike other countries.

But Trump mentioning about diversity visa is a great point and a smart move. Democrats should support him on this. There is nothing wrong in this. 

:cantstop: Megyn Kelly and brigade will cry "fascism!"

On Thursday, November 02, 2017 at 1:28 AM, Laaloo said:

I want my tax money to go into better education, better roads to driver, safer places to live, safer places to travel, R & D and for better use. I dont want my tax money to sponsor a terrorist living on food stamps with 4 kids he cant afford to raise.

I read that most people on food stamps were whites.