One thing is definately clear : Loss to Pak in CT2017 is/will be the worst ever

48 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Initially I thought this feeling would wear off after a month or two. But the fact that it still hurt like hell proves that this Loss will haunt us forever. 

I can't watch a single ball of highlights of CT. 

Amazing how one match has undone all the dominance in cricket we had over Pak all these years.

Lol . What is this dominance that you talk about .

Pakistan has been a superior force in cricket for the most part .

Yup Pakistan team is a crap team. Lowly ranked side. But that is how it goes in big matches. Tell me when was the last time India won chasing in a big match

1996 world cup semi wrong call to field first

2003 world cup final wrong call to field first

Big matches bat first put pressure on the opposition. Letting a hack scoring a 100. Worst part was they treated him like Viv Ricahrds from the get go. Think about the line they bowled to him. They bowled on his pads with a defensive mindset.  Also atrocious team selection

Edited by vvvslaxman
11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

well we dont really know how much of a say the other captain had who after all loved his spinners. Kohli so far in his captaincy has shown he backs his fast bowlers.....

Yes I actually wanted to wait until that formar chaptaan chool gets out of the way completely but I am running out patience now :wall:

lol what an imaginary thread.

First up it was just one ODI game, and pak has always competed/defeated Indian team as an equal in all games out side of WC( lol). We even lost the last home series to them, its just a fact of life.

Indian spinners do not trouble their batsmen often, their fast(non medium) bowlers trouble our top order at times. Their lower order wags against our fast bowlers, its give and take. We beat them they beat us.

What is so crushing about this really. Lol.

Wait for the next game lads, stop the wrist slitting.