Wicket taking ability of indian bowlers with new ball

Just saw a stat on star sports that ... 

bumrah has 23 wickets in 25 innings with new ball i.e approximately 1 wicket with new ball every match .

bhuvi has 12 wickets in 22 innings with new ball  i.e approximately 1 wicket with new ball every 2 matches .(0.5 wicket per match)

this means by wicket taking ability ratio (with new ball)  bumrah has twice the capability than bhuvi with new ball...also bumrah beats batsmen edge on numerous occasions but not so with bhuvi .....

is this means that india needs to give chance to another new ball bowler in odis and grooms him to become good at death as well ...

On 11/4/2017 at 8:10 PM, LORD_analyst said:

Just saw a stat on star sports that ... 

bumrah has 23 wickets in 25 innings with new ball i.e approximately 1 wicket with new ball every match .

bhuvi has 12 wickets in 22 innings with new ball  i.e approximately 1 wicket with new ball every 2 matches .(0.5 wicket per match)

this means by wicket taking ability ratio (with new ball)  bumrah has twice the capability than bhuvi with new ball...also bumrah beats batsmen edge on numerous occasions but not so with bhuvi .....

is this means that india needs to give chance to another new ball bowler in odis and grooms him to become good at death as well ...

Lmao, same guys were whining that bhuvi was not a death over bowler before. And i saw bhuvi best the edge many times so you are straight up lying

So did.nz drop boult after having really bad matches? Did there fans start whining and complaining about him? Bhuvi is the most improved bowler and is only going to keep getting better and better. The fact that bumrah is having a purple patch does not deter from that

And the absolute hypocrisy of the last.sentence, when the same guys used to whine that bhuvi should be dropped as he is not a death bowler.

The importance of bhuvi is that on his day he is a.match winner. Same reason why teams have batsmen who play a really great innings once in a while, like rohit or munro. When he is on song, he wins matches on his own. His 5 fer, 3 for 9, bumrah did not have spells like that

Edited by New guy
1 hour ago, New guy said:

Lmao, same guys were whining that bhuvi was not a death over bowler before. And i saw bhuvi best the edge many times so you are straight up lying

So did.nz drop boult after having really bad matches? Did there fans start whining and complaining about him? Bhuvi is the most improved bowler and is only going to keep getting better and better. The fact that bumrah is having a purple patch does not deter from that

And the absolute hypocrisy of the last.sentence, when the same guys used to whine that bhuvi should be dropped as he is not a death bowler.

The importance of bhuvi is that on his day he is a.match winner. Same reason why teams have batsmen who play a really great innings once in a while, like rohit or munro. When he is on song, he wins matches on his own. His 5 fer, 3 for 9, bumrah did not have spells like that

stupid see facts wit new ball-written above -bhuvi has half the number of wickets than bumrah with new ball

1 hour ago, New guy said:

avg of 36 is poor from bhuvi....even pandya has avg of 35 with balll....then why are we picking bhuvi - for 3 overs at the death?????

2 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

avg of 36 is poor from bhuvi....even pandya has avg of 35 with balll....then why are we picking bhuvi - for 3 overs at the death?????

I just want to ask you one thing. In tests Bhuvi averages 29 while Yadav 35 with both having almost same wickets per tests (2.6 vs 2.7) So would you agree that Bhuvi should replace Yadav in tests?