Virat interview with Gaurav Kapur

Texy

4 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

whatever Virat does I feel he is doing it for publicity... 

I know it is wrong to think like that, but ...

He geta 2-3 crores for each instagram post for products he endorses. Half the time it is about upcoming product .

This guy and hardik . You can't trust their drama online or in front of camera. 

In the second one he admits he’d fear facing Shoiab at his best. Talked a bit about how much trouble he had while facing M.Ifran. Kohli is a class act. Always willing to speak his mind. Loved this interview. Wish for more success for him as a player.

Edited by Shaz1

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Whose more fake ? Sachin or Kohli

Both MSD and Sachin never faked it to this extent.

They were very assertive and never cared how others will judge them. They were proper alphas. 

I don't think Sachin would lose sleep if tomorrow Vic Richards claim kohli is better than Sachin. His mentality is that of a proper alpha like Imran, MSD etc.. these guys just keep doing what they want to do.

Kohli comes across as a soft person who wants other people's approval. Socializing way too much with Bollywood morons could have influenced him in thinking that if you are friendly with Pakistanis, they will love you back. 

6 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

They were very assertive and never cared how others will judge them. They were proper alphas. 

I don't think Sachin would lose sleep if tomorrow Vic Richards claim kohli is better than Sachin. His mentality is that of a proper alpha like Imran, MSD etc.. these guys just keep doing what they want to do.

Kohli comes across as a soft person who wants other people's approval. Socializing way too much with Bollywood morons could have influenced him in thinking that if you are friendly with Pakistanis, they will love you back. 

Kohli is not showing alpha behavior for sure, not a Sachin/Ganguly or Dhoni...even Sehwag/Gambir more Dravid but minus the good boy behavior just bad brat behavior instead.

5 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Everybody is fake. Kohli is fake but Sachin is a lot more fake imo. Sachin  fooled an entire generation of fools (fanboys) into literally worshipping him.  Ganguly thought he was better than he actually was. Kohli is more humble and honest in that aspect ...

Think about it, he won't gain much monetarily or otherwise by being loved in Pakistan. Pakistanis speak similar language (Urdu) as we do. Maybe it's in his nature to be friendly with everyone. 

Edited by randomGuy

On 13/11/2017 at 2:27 PM, Temujin Khaghan said:

That's a very bold statement literally (of course apart from the fact I have highlighted the sentence with bold). Why do you think Kohli is a soft person? And why do you think that his friendly behaviour with Pak cricketers is intentional?

Edited by MechEng

I don’t think interview was to just promote the product though he might have asked Gaurav if he could in anyway gift it to him and kind of use it as a platform? And why not? Whats wrong in that?  Every athelete wants to promote his/her product doesn’t mean anything wrong with that. If he is over doing it , then it is different. 

Anyways, I liked how candid the interview was. In fact all the gaurav interviews have been candid wih everyone and this was another one with Kohli.

I liked the fact how he mentioned things he likes to do and his cheat food like going to Rajouri garden and eating chole bhature by sitting there as it gets pretty soggy by them time you bring it home. Also the funny things like Pandya being drama queem with the music and that he might not know any lyrics :) which most of us can feel too about Pandya. 

Gaurav is doing brilliant with his channel. Nehra Ji episode was the best so far. 

19 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Nice chat... except the last advertising part:facepalm:why would anyone bother getting that when you can get better once for same price.

Woh toh sahi hai but whats so depressing about letting someone promote his product. Let everyone promote their products. If Gaurav doesn’t mind it being his show, then why should we worry.