Harsha will be unemployed soon

GolGappe

There was time when Dhoni was struggling to put a bat on the ball, and Harsha goes to explain that to Sunny and asked him what does he think? To me it looked like he was asking about Dhoni form but Sunny answered its tough for India to win from now on making it sounds like he was  talking about India's chances not Dhoni Batting. Everyone other than Harsha, Dravid and Agarkar is afraid to speak their mind on Dhoni. Hopefully, guys like Sunny G can show some integrity and speak their mind. 

So Sunny the Mumbai lobbyist is batting for Srini stooge Dhongi? How does this work?

Srini era is past now. It’s Kohli era. BC can’t even captain a T20 match and needs Dhoni’s help. The main reason of Dhoni in every format is because Kohli support his inclusion as Dhoni helps him in captaincy most of the time.

Kohli is a shyte Captain every one knows it and Dhoni exploits it...

And mind you if Harsha be out again, it’ll be because of Kohli and not Dhoni... Dhoni doesn’t gets bothered with all this..

Sunil G is a sucker of BCCI and current power... don’t expect him to have any spine. He’s been spineless for long now...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Srini era is past now. It’s Kohli era. BC can’t even captain a T20 match and needs Dhoni’s help. The main reason of Dhoni in every format is because Kohli support his inclusion as Dhoni helps him in captaincy most of the time.

And mind you if Harsha be out again, it’ll be because of Kohli and not Dhoni... Dhoni doesn’t gets bothered with all this..

Sunil G is a sucker of BCCI and current power... don’t expect him to have any spine. He’s been spineless for long now...

What dhoni good skipper lol kohli does very well in tests without dhoni (wave white flag dhoni )

4 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

There was time when Dhoni was struggling to put a bat on the ball, and Harsha goes to explain that to Sunny and asked him what does he think? To me it looked like he was asking about Dhoni form but Sunny answered its tough for India to win from now on making it sounds like he was  talking about India's chances not Dhoni Batting. Everyone other than Harsha, Dravid and Agarkar is afraid to speak their mind on Dhoni. Hopefully, guys like Sunny G can show some integrity and speak their mind. 

It was embarrassing 

harsha rightly was indirectly slating dhoni ( no courage to say his name ) as while kohli/dhoni batting constantly sayjng kohli getting no help at other end , needs runs at other end , can’t do it himself , runs not coming from other batting partner .

gavaskar the srini stooge stayed silent . Then bhogle asked him if dhoni is to be in team ( indirectly questioning wether he shoudl be picked ) what batting number . Gavaskar pretended not to understand question and started talking about wether India can win the match . 

Embarrassing. Well done harsha gone up in my eyes 

Edited by King Tendulkar
What dhoni good skipper lol kohli does very well in tests without dhoni (wave white flag dhoni )

Were not talking about test matches here... Kohli sucks as captain in LOIs... don’t even discuss T20s... his record as captain in IPL is there to see.

Test matches captaincy is different you get lots of time and outside inputs to strategise...
2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Were not talking about test matches here... Kohli sucks as captain in LOIs... don’t even discuss T20s... his record as captain in IPL is there to see.

Test matches captaincy is different you get lots of time and outside inputs to strategise...

Don’t agree it sucks at all . Good record as skipepr . Also ct was a success , marches to final and lost one match but really apart from last game did well .

good skipper and will get better imo if get rid of the ego behind the stumps with gloves on

59 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I still believe Dhoni is an asset in ODI setup but besides above i see no reason why he is still playing t20. 

Ghanta asset, he has been named as consolidator and finisher to hold middle order, but whenever our top 3 failed he is not able to set up a win in a single match, bloddy he looked even pathetic then tell under. If we think youngster will be ready after playing loz of domestic and keep continue with dhoni its going to end in a disaster. As international experience is something else a permanent test and t20 member and techincally sound batsmen like Rahul is not able to set his foot in odi because of lack of opportunities  in this format. So it will be good if we realize this and provide right oppurtunity to right candidates,  we might see a little slump in our performance but thats the only way move forward.  Otherwise get ready for medicore show like this.

Edited by raki05
1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Wall of silence in media and comma . Utterly pathetic . Hangover from srini control of BCCI and forcing all commas and media to tow the line or ....out 

harsha was trying to be brave yesterday . 

Sir Aggy is talking about it. Wants to look at replacements for Dhoni in T20.  

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=21287281

7 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Sir Aggy is talking about it. Wants to look at replacements for Dhoni in T20.  

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=21287281

Some momentum is starting to build here . Voices speaking out that dhoni needs to go 

BCCI maybe looking to oust msd now as see don’t have it . Way bhogle and sir aggy spoke is no coincidence , maybe given green light by some powers in BCCI to start removal of msd ? Watch this space 

7 hours ago, asterix said:

If Kohli needs help than selectors should give the job to someone who can do it himself.

But team management will say statistically, Dhoni played better 49 out of 32 - just a run away from his 2nd fifty in his glorious T20I career. I mean Dhoni should be respected where he deserves like ODI captain, bastmen, finisher, WC, WT20, CT winning captain, but he has been awful as a batsman in T20 international. I can't remember his single innings barring 35-36 from 18 odd balls against Australia back in 2007 WT20. He has lost many matches for us rather than winning. With no T20 WC till 2020, he should retire with pride rather than being thrown out of team, but that has been culture with our cricketers. Most of our legendary cricketers don't retire at high, but love being dropped of team and then retire. 

7 minutes ago, puneet28 said:

But team management will say statistically, Dhoni played better 49 out of 32 - just a run away from his 2nd fifty in his glorious T20I career. I mean Dhoni should be respected where he deserves like ODI captain, bastmen, finisher, WC, WT20, CT winning captain, but he has been awful as a batsman in T20 international. I can't remember his single innings barring 35-36 from 18 odd balls against Australia back in 2007 WT20. He has lost many matches for us rather than winning. With no T20 WC till 2020, he should retire with pride rather than being thrown out of team, but that has been culture with our cricketers. Most of our legendary cricketers don't retire at high, but love being dropped of team and then retire. 

After 2000 i hardly think anyone who stretched his career for so long and that costed us so much badly, may be sachin but still he has technique hence he doesn't look this aweful. Others like yuvi, gambo and sehwag have been kept out and rightly so but this bloke is sore to eye and eating one place consistently . Michael clarke wc winning captain have been sent out of team after ashes loss and here we dont have anyone even to question his place.

Edited by raki05