The pathetic cake smearing Indian birthday tradition?

Cricketics

On 11/5/2017 at 1:47 AM, Cricketics said:

What do you guys feel about this tradition where all family, friends or team mates waste the whole freakin cake and throw it on your face? I see this done a lot among Indians mainly and of late seeing it followed religiously during IPL events or during any birthday celebrations of a teammate.

Do you like this? I honestly find it weird and useless tradition and waste of money and cake. 

West lovers failing in it.

9 hours ago, beetle said:

This desease has now spread to under 19 team also Dravid should give them some gyan on why not to do it.

Saw a pic of delhi guys spearing on nitish rana and they used more than cake...dal dahi etc.:afraid:

Gande bachche wasting so much food.

I remember the Indian team smearing a cake on Dravid during some tour. Harmless fun Beetle ji. 

Oh don't even get me started on it. This is so disgusting and immature that I for the life of me can't understand how can adults indulge in such practices.

But tbf this is more prevalent among ganwar lower Middle class or among the elites only within the cricketing circles which isn't surprising considering half of them are 10th fail Jahils.