Dhoni should allow others to fail, too

beetle

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am starting to buy the theory Dhoni is a problem but not out bigges...how the hell can you drop Rahul with stats like his for Dhawan??? :wall:

It is a circle jerk....Dhoni won’t be dropped everything is connected here.

as i said in other thread indian cricket setup at the moment sucks,waiting for ipl :mi: 

22 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

as i said in other thread indian cricket setup at the moment sucks,waiting for ipl :mi: 

The only series I will remotely follow is the Test Series in South Africa. Otherwise, so much boring cricket ahead of us and for Dhoni to pad his stats.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The only series I will remotely follow is the Test Series in South Africa. Otherwise, so much boring cricket ahead of us and for Dhoni to pad his stats.

The ODIs in SA could be fun if they're played on non roads. A lot of our fat cats could be embarrassed :drool:.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are some tactical injuries prior to that series.

19 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I bet you ll be posting and moaning in ODI series threads  well.. stop your drama :phehe: We all know its not gonna happen. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I thought they were fake too but they turned out to be genuine :((. This is the only 25+ innings by MSD in a winning cause while chasing in T20Is. Way back in 2009.

By the time he comes match is pretty much over in that stage... that's selective stats take out 25 and see the results :cheer: