Rohit putting on pounds

Cricketics

25 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hehe...

@velu

@Rasgulla

@maniac

i have a suggestion for your guys...

do you want to flip players for a week ?

dhoni supporters support Rohit and Rohit supporters support Dhoni..with same comments just replace their names...

no one will know..

:wp1:

dhoni is fit , got six pack and scores 22.5 in yo-yo , meanwhile 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Brw I doubt Raina can fail yoyo test and Rohit can do better than him in the same test. Something is fishy here. May be the test it was just for players who weren’t playing with Indian team recently. Since Rohit was, so he might not have done. 

So you are blaming Mr.rubberstamp for this Also...unfair bro

Just now, maniac said:

So you are blaming Mr.rubberstamp for this Also...unfair bro

Na I feel we make big deal of this yoyo test. Raina with all the fat I. still beleive is fit enough to field and surely can have better reuslt on youo than some if the current players.The whole yoyo test is overrated for a cricketer. May be good for bowlers. Or they need to define it properly. 

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Na I feel we make big deal of this yoyo test. Raina with all the fat I. still beleive is fit enough to field and surely can have better reuslt on youo than some if the current players.The whole yoyo test is overrated for a cricketer. May be good for bowlers. Or they need to define it properly. 

Dude fitness is the first benchmark for an international athlete....Yo yo test whatever the f it is might be stupid but if it is the minimum standard then you have to pull up your socks and pass it...period

If the selectors come out and say every young wicket keeper in domestics has failed it and Dhoni is the only one passing it which is the reason why he is being picked then I will take that disappointment in stride  and understand and only time I will back his continued selection.

Having a fitness benchmark is fine 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dude fitness is the first benchmark for an international athlete....Yo yo test whatever the f it is might be stupid but if it is the minimum standard then you have to pull up your socks and pass it...period

If the selectors come out and say every young wicket keeper in domestics has failed it and Dhoni is the only one passing it which is the reason why he is being picked then I will take that disappointment in stride  and understand and only time I will back his continued selection.

Having a fitness benchmark is fine 

And I doubt zraina can fail tbe same test which yuzi chahal or rohit or Nehra passed

Just now, Cricketics said:

And I doubt zraina can fail tbe same test which yuzi chahal or rohit or Nehra passed

Rohit and Chahal are very quick...Rohit is actually one of the best fielders in the side actually...YO-YO test is speed and endurance where Chahal might look weak but sure he is quick and Nehra is a fast bowler he probably did beat it but have my doubts.

Also @Cricketics YO-YO yeah is not a BCCI designed tool it is an international standard which is regulated.

My problem Has never been players being dropped for failing these fitness tests, it is young player never ever being considered in the first place. If Rohit is dropped for failing it then cannot make any excuses for him but the Tank keeps going from strength to strength 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Also @Cricketics YO-YO yeah is not a BCCI designed tool it is an international standard which is regulated.

My problem Has never been players being dropped for failing these fitness tests, it is young player never ever being considered in the first place. If Rohit is dropped for failing it then cannot make any excuses for him but the Tank keeps going from strength to strength 

Retarded bangaldeshi bot even has problems... need software update it seems :giggle:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

He took a sensational catch today and his added layer provided the cushion for those acrobatic dives and is the biggest hitter in the team if not one of the biggest hitters in the world -so clearly the pounds are helping :dance:

Even raina took a gr8 catch in eng series , but he had also gained

Hitter- well that doesnt do justice to his talent, rohit has a gift of timing n power.....shdunt be only described as hitter 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Not really looks like muscle than fat.

Anyway is this you getting back at me for calling Kohli a rubber stamp captain :hmmm:

Nope its fat ......look at his double chin.....u wnt find that in rahul or kohli or even look closely at hayden or symonds pics.....no layer under the chin . 

No way it cant be muscle.........

Kohli and rohit are the same age and look at the pic ull see how young kohli looks .......the hard work shows

27 minutes ago, maniac said:

My thing is that yoyo and tests like that are good for sports like nfl etc where agility is more needed 24/7 than cricket where sometimes a fielder can be made to hide like on square leg etc where captains usually hide their worst fielder and yet play them. Someone like Mohd. Shami will surely do worse than Raian on yoyo and yet should play because he is what we need in the Indian team at this time. So again the whole yoyo test failing should be alarming but should’t decide a player’s future.