NZ home games finally gets a broadcaster in India

Cricketics

Great news for people in India. Finally you will be able to watch NZ homes games on Star Sports. This is good as many folks missed seeing home games of NZ as drom last few years no broadcaster wanted to show any games from NZ other than when India toured. 

https://circleofcricket.co/2017/Nov/07/Star-Sports-bags-New-Zealand-Cricket-broadcast-and-digital-rights/

9 hours ago, speedheat said:

Wow a very good news, thanq @Cricketics bhai, always loved watching any cricket  in kiwiland, god knows why but???(may be beautiful outfield or pitch or may be coz of that world class Commie smith)

Anything which looks good on tv is fun to watch. Nz and Aus grounds bring the best pictures for TV. Its like watch fall season of Maryland on TV. So nice to the eyes always. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Usually Nzl games are great of you are in the USA they are feee on ESPN3 and also the timings are pretty good

We are extrmely lucky in that regard. Watching Cricket used to be extremely expensive in this country when I first came. I remember one India tour of Pak was around 285 dollars purchased by my friend at his house. Now willow shows everything and you can get rest of the games on Watch ESPN. You can basically watch all test nations games here easily.