How India eats - Veg & Non Veg

BeautifulGame

Looks like an east west divide, maybe being bordered to pakistan makes Indian more adamant being veggies, lol

but I don't think this graphic gives true picture of situation, even though higher percentage eat meat in south and east, the quantity consumed is probably negligible, example eating meat only few times a year on holidays or special occasions

1 hour ago, chewy said:

Looks like an east west divide, maybe being bordered to pakistan makes Indian more adamant being veggies, lol

but I don't think this graphic gives true picture of situation, even though higher percentage eat meat in south and east, the quantity consumed is probably negligible, example eating meat only few times a year on holidays or special occasions

The state bordering pakistan is the tandoori chicken state...tandoori kookad .:bebored:

1 hour ago, chewy said:

Not true eating non veg is not few times a year but rather once/twice a week in  AP and Telangana. Plus Biryani(chicken) is very much available in eateries and most of the bakery items will have chicken/egg puffs and lots of other   non veg items.

Feeling pure by being veggie. These meat eaters are cruel people. They only eat meat of animals which are defenseless like chicken, cow, pig,  fish, deer, duck etc. Any animal who can defend itself,, his/her meat is rare to find because humans don’t have b@lls to battle against that animal and kill it easily and get its meat.

Okay, I hurt few people sorry. Bye, but its the truth. 

26 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Feeling pure by being veggie. These meat eaters are cruel people. They only eat meat of animals which are defenseless like chicken, cow, pig,  fish, deer, duck etc. Any animal who can defend itseelf, his/her meat is rare to find because humans don’t have b@llsto battle against that animal and kill it easily and get its meat.

Sahi bole aap !

Forget about fighting, there should be a rule to at least catch them before you eat them.

Jao pehle murgi pakad ke lao.I mean the free murgi not the one in cages.

Most would come back panting empty handed and say...chalo anda he de do.:phew:

Edited by beetle

16 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Must feel left out not being able to eat delicious meat in your life. Plants are living beings too except they can’t be herd. Eating plants is like eating a deaf being. Must feel extreamly pure doing that.

I know I hurt a few people here sorry, bye!  but its the truth.

Least harm to the society is when you hurt something which has the least amount of feeling. 

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Techniqually you are the one taking the easy way out since these plants can’t move or react to your hands as these other animals do. 

You have no clue what you are talking about there. You could have defended eating meat with better explanation. Go to google university and find a better way to defend. 

Einstein was a vegetarian during the last year of his life, although he had supported the idea for a long time. In a letter to Max Kariel he said, "I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience," and soon after became a vegetarian. Enstein's famous quote, "Nothing will benefit health or increase chances of survival on earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

Quoting the above from the internet. 

I was a non-veggie 20 yrs back (when I was 8-10 yrs old), turned to vegetarianism. Still have guilty conscience on consuming milk etc. , knowing what goes on in diary industry. It is my dream that one day we won't have to slaughter animals for meat and leather.

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am assuming you have been living under a rock. Eating veggies without doing any research? I have done enough research on this manner. Rather they feel more pain or none is irrelevant. Fact is you are eating a living being rather you are eating plants or meat. You can’t sit there and believe you are pure when facts go against your logic. 

Avoiding pain, suffering, torture, horror etc. is relevant, life is irrelevant. Animals do feel that, to the extent that humans do, and we can make that out. Have scientists been able to make that out in case of plants?

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Feeling pure by being veggie. These meat eaters are cruel people. They only eat meat of animals which are defenseless like chicken, cow, pig,  fish, deer, duck etc. Any animal who can defend itself,, his/her meat is rare to find because humans don’t have b@lls to battle against that animal and kill it easily and get its meat.

these animals like chicken, cow, fish, pig exist because humans eat them. They breed them for food. Otherwise, they would have been diminished by now like those wild animals people dont eat.  Anything that people need will exist.   

Edited by rkt.india