Marvel movies suck !!!

velu

Today i watched Thor: Ragnacock. 

Everywere i could see only the good reviews and good ratings about the film , so decided to watch it.

Our mod gave a good review @Malcolm Merlyn as well.

Short Review:-

If this is the best Thor movie ever made , cant imagine how much the other movies sucked ( probably  sucky sucky ).

To all marvel fans yet to watch this move:-

Thor will lose his hammer and lose his rigth eye as well :finger: 

( Removing hammer from Thor is like, casting ron jermy ina  pon movie but cnat use his dick. kudos to the writers )

Disclaimer :- 

1) This is the first Thor movie i watched

2) I am not a DC fan

3) I liked deadpool and so you cnat call me biased

tenor.gif

Edited by sourab10forever

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

Velu

if you are tamil Did you watch Vivegam ?

if you are hindi speaking did you watch any recent flick ?

honestly compare mainstream Indian movie alternatives to this.

yet to watch vivegam or mersal :phehe:

movies with a single super-hero is ok , but this multi-universe seems thing movies dont have any  no soul 

I am not a DC vs Marvel guy....in fact I didn’t even know about the Iron Man character till they made the first movie.

Having said that since they started this whole Marvel cinematic universe, I have seen pretty much all their movies and till now I have found every single one of them entertaining.

That is the way a comic book movies should be which has the right mix of taking itself seriously and not taking itself seriously.

I mean the George Clooney Batman was terrible and if it is one extreme than movies like watchmen, Superman vs batman,man of steel are the other extreme.

I saw the Batman vs Superman movie and it was pretty much Batman walking in slow motion in front of a grave, Super man brooding followed by more slow mo from Batman followed by more brooding by Superman followed by overacting by Lex Luthor and by the time the movie got interesting with the actual Superman vs Batman the movie ended WTF.

Same with man of steel. It sucked.I am a huge Superman fan. The first Superman with Christopher Reeve is without a doubt one of the greatest super hero movies ever made. Yes, I rate it above the Nolan trilogy. It was perfect.

Suicide squad,turned it off 20 mins in. I saw Watchmen in the theatres and it was like WTF am I watching...almost like the India vs WI LOI series. 

Now coming back to Marvel...sure they have gotten a little cheesy now compared to how they started,they are still very very entertaining.I think they are paisa vasool in every way

I loved Wonder Woman though,hopefully DC is turning it around .

But so far I have enjoyed every Marvel movie since Iron Man.

Rant complete but on topic,I liked Thor 3

Edited by maniac

On 11/14/2017 at 2:18 PM, maniac said:

I am not a DC vs Marvel guy....in fact I didn’t even know about the Iron Man character till they made the first movie.

Having said that since they started this whole Marvel cinematic universe, I have seen pretty much all their movies and till now I have found every single one of them entertaining.

That is the way a comic book movies should be which has the right mix of taking itself seriously and not taking itself seriously.

I mean the George Clooney Batman was terrible and if it is one extreme than movies like watchmen, Superman vs batman,man of steel are the other extreme.

I saw the Batman vs Superman movie and it was pretty much Batman walking in slow motion in front of a grave, Super man brooding followed by more slow mo from Batman followed by more brooding by Superman followed by overacting by Lex Luthor and by the time the movie got interesting with the actual Superman vs Batman the movie ended WTF.

Same with man of steel. It sucked.I am a huge Superman fan. The first Superman with Christopher Reeve is without a doubt one of the greatest super hero movies ever made. Yes, I rate it above the Nolan trilogy. It was perfect.

Suicide squad,turned it off 20 mins in. I saw Watchmen in the theatres and it was like WTF am I watching...almost like the India vs WI LOI series. 

Now coming back to Marvel...sure they have gotten a little cheesy now compared to how they started,they are still very very entertaining.I think they are paisa vasool in every way

I loved Wonder Woman though,hopefully DC is turning it around .

But so far I have enjoyed every Marvel movie since Iron Man.

Rant complete but on topic,I liked Thor 3

i agree with most of your sentiments. dc mistakes "darkness" for seriousness or quality. the marvel movies in general are lighter but have more depth. for those who don't dig marvel movies, another good movie to watch (and hopefull change their mind wrt DC comics) is "logan".