Ravi AGENT Shastri

MCcricket

Dhoni done n dusted  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Dhoni done

Just read n article ,where Mr Shastri is pimping Dhoni n saying people want him out coz they r jealous n his place should not be questioned , clearly selectors, Kohli, coach cannot see the obvious, Dhoni has been a spent force for last 5 years , give him a half volley n he won't be able to hit it, he has lost his ability to hit, only thing he can do is take singles n score 30 in 45 balls n if lucky score n odd boundry.

Edited by MCcricket
6 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Just read n article ,where Mr Shastri is pimping Dhoni n saying people want him out coz they r jealous n his place should not be questioned , clearly selectors, Kohli, coach cannot see the obvious, Dhoni has been a spent force for last 5 years , give him a half volley n he won't be able to hit it, he has lost his ability to hit, only thing he can do is take singles n score 30 in 45 balls n if lucky score n odd boundry.

Shastri has always been like this. Whenever there is an opposing view, he always thinks that it's only because people are jealous. It has been his favorite defence for BCCI too for long time.

1 hour ago, MCcricket said:

You jelly bro ? 

Another day..another thread regarding Dhoni.

It’s not like that. Ravi Shastri made a statement today and hence another topic.

It’s not a small issue. If it’s been then ex-cricketers wouldn’t have made their comments about Dhoni (for and against him).

People might not realise but there is big money at stake here. Yes it’s all about IPL monies...

Remember all these discussion is going on regarding “Dhoni should continue to be in the Indian T20 team or not”. They are not discussing ODI. It’s the Micky mouse T20s we are talking about.

What would Dhoni or BCCI (IPL) or Team India lose if Dhoni vacates his position in the T20 team? And what would be the gains?
Think about it.
3 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Deal was.  Give captaincy to Kohli and enjoy your(dhoni) place in the team as long as you want.  For Kohli the duty was to make Ravi coach again..and now both saving the career of dhoni.

Anhoni ko honi karde, honi ko anhoni..ek jagah jab jama ho teenoen. Kohli Ravi aur dhoni....

images (74).jpg

Dhoni is enjoying his cricket and we are pissed watching him embarrassing himself on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Shastri is a malignant tumor that needs to be excised. He was one of the biggest sifarsh person in history of Indian cricket. What credentials does he have to be a coach.

You want everyone to be gone from kohli dhoni to shastri.. who will be in the team ? :police: 

4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

You want everyone to be gone from kohli dhoni to shastri.. who will be in the team ? :police: 

I am very inclusive. I want dhoni and shastri gone. Kohli is fine as a batsman but if keeps on preferring dhoni then his stance needs to be examined.

Most important I want you on me team.

Edited by Khota

Ravi has always been a glorified spokesperson of BCCI, nothing more.
What credentials did he possess to be made team director & then a head coach was beyond logic.
And what the hell is this term "enjoy yourself", dude if Dhoni is so determined, he could have enjoyed himself up for some rearguard action being an experienced campaigner in the middle order in CT final.

10 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Unfair criticism.

Ravi can indulge in dirty politics for personal gains, get drunk every night, sleep with different women every night for all i care as long as we are winning on the field. Right now we are so i dont care how personally flawed he is as an individual. 

we are wining despite him. we were winning with Kumble too. So, things have not changed.

12 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Unfair criticism.

Ravi can indulge in dirty politics for personal gains, get drunk every night, sleep with different women every night for all i care as long as we are winning on the field. Right now we are so i dont care how personally flawed he is as an individual. 

Can you point to one thing he did that contributed to winning?