Ishan Porel - new fast bowler from India (just 19 year old)

rkt.india

44 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

avoid back stress fractures

exactly Aaron is also naturally fast, but there are parts of his body which can not take the load like his back..we see this amoung Aussie quicks as well..but they can heal like Cummins and Aaron they both have come back and bowled super quick.

38 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Good thing is he doesn't know about this hype because it's ICF so it won't affect him. :p:

Though sometime back he had 150 written in his Instagram profile. I didn't at all believe that he could this quick but now after seeing him, he is going to be 150 if not now then in next year's if he stays fit.

good on all accounts, wish him well want to see him hit 150 as well..

9 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Don't get hype for Munaf. Fastest he bowled was 145 which Nehra, Zak, Agarkar all had bowled multiple times.

Munaf had a slightly slingy action n he is quite tall, got bounce awkwardly n reverse conventional swing when in his prime, he was very promising but Greg got to him, wanted to make him next Mgrath.

The most important thing about his bowling was how he came back on the second day after an ordinary debut first day. He was the the most economical bowler among all Bengal bowlers. He had conceded 70 odd runs on first day without a wicket bowling around 25 overs, but second day he bowled 19 overs conceding 60 odd runs and picking up four wickets, still maintained pace even after 40 overs. Bengal picked 9 wickets for 214 runs on second day, four by him.

Edited by rkt.india
4 hours ago, MCcricket said:

The fastest I have seen someone bowl in domestics n compared to fast spells in Int cricket was Aaron, n it was pace like fire, BATSMEN were felled like nine pins n looked like dummies, his fastest in that spell was 153 k

he wasn't much slower yesterday than Aaron.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

fastest i have seen in domestic 1st class matches is 143 by aaron and umesh ,i recall ishant's ranji debut he was bowling  124-133 and did pretty well ,yo mahesh was a touch faster than him in that match .in another match that same season ishant touched 138.

i have seen 147 and 153 by Aaron in 2011.

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

fastest i have seen in domestic 1st class matches is 143 by aaron and umesh ,i recall ishant's ranji debut he was bowling  124-133 and did pretty well ,yo mahesh was a touch faster than him in that match .in another match that same season ishant touched 138.

42 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

ohk. First class yes, never seen any one clocking over 143K

Fastest I have seen in domestic  FC ( 4 day or 5 day )

145 k by Aaron

143 k by Nathu

142 k by Umesh, Shami, Bumrah and Shardul

141 k by Siraj and Sangwan