Meriwala's 5-for- Left arm fast bowler from Baroda

rkt.india

7 hours ago, MCcricket said:

I saw this guys Luqman bowl last year, he seems to have picked up pace, then was medium fast, now added a yard or two.

RKT Ji  Is in very generous mood for couple of days now . So unusual this is from RKT , one of the gems here .

Meriwala -> I do not think we should term him as Fast bowler . NO way .  Again 25-26 age group must be at the peak of his pace       at that age.

Porel - >  Too early to hype as 150+ . Rather he should be considered as a hostile as he can get bounce from his height                     and can let go snorters at rib cage frequently if maintains speed. 

2 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Porel -  he should be considered as a hostile as he can get bounce from his height                     and can let go snorters at rib cage frequently if maintains speed

This is my impression too, which I stated in the Porel thread.

We need a couple of new tall  pacers who can bowl snorters with a certain regularity.

Edited by express bowling
16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

one can't be hostile without pace in this day and age.

I am not doubting that Porel is quick.

One can be hostile if he bowls 135 k to 145 k with steep bounce and accuracy.

My point was that, we need hostile bowlers like Porel and Avesh in the Indian team.... enforcer-type pacers who can shake things up when nothing is happening.  

Edited by express bowling
37 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I am not doubting that Porel is quick.

One can be hostile if he bowls 135 k to 145 k with steep bounce and accuracy.

My point was that, we need hostile bowlers like Porel and Avesh in the Indian team.... enforcer-type pacers who can shake things up when nothing is happening.  

yes but they also need to learn how to pick wickets conventionally by pitching the ball up, edging, clean bowled and LBW like Lalit Yadav is doing. Cant be just one trick pony.

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yes but they also need to learn how to pick wickets conventionally by pitching the ball up, edging, clean bowled and LBW like Lalit Yadav is doing. Cant be just one trick pony.

2 of Porel's  4 wickets  have been off good length deliveries.

His Insta videos also show some such balls.

Avesh picked up many wickets from such deliveries in the U19 WC.