Ajit Agarkar, Who Wanted MS Dhoni Out Of India's T20 Team, Trolled By Fans

Pollack

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/ajit-agarkar-who-wanted-ms-dhoni-out-of-indias-t20-team-trolled-by-fans-1773670

Former India cricketer Ajit Agarkar's recent remarks on MS Dhoni's T20 career created quite a storm in cricketing circles. After India's 40-run loss in the 2nd T20I against New Zealand, Agarkar said India needed to look beyond Dhoni in the shortest format of the game. The former Mumbai pacer also went on to add that the Men in Blue were unlikely to miss the services of Dhoni in T20 cricket.

"I think India must now look at other options, at least in T20Is. In one-day cricket, they seem to be happy with the role that he is playing. When you were the captain of the side, it was different. But just as a batsman, will India miss him, I don't think so. In T20 cricket, it is lot easier to make that transition as there is lot of experience in that team apart from MS Dhoni now," Agarkar told ESPNcricinfo.

Considering Dhoni's cult status among Indian cricket fans, it hardly came as a surprise when Agarkar was trolled for his views. In fact, VVS Laxman and Aakash Chopra too had echoed Agarkar's sentiments on the matter.

Edited by Pollack
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

chamcha n haters both are idiots, illiterate is a wrong word .

Any person who think with any extreme emotion be it chamcha or a hater cant make rational decisions 

Agree with you, but when  you call a captain a caption than its completely different story :hysterical: shows you how mentally disturbed are dhoni chamchas..

Edited by speedheat

pretty normal,not surprising

but coming out of virtual world of twitter for a second,what we see in stadia of india,you know there are more bots in the cricket ground than on social media ,most people dont go into too many intricacies of the game ,have such debates in office etc you ll know what i mean,for many dhoni is still the king,example of twitter trolling especially in case of dhoni is pretty poor considering the amount of cheer he gets when he steps on the field

Edited by SK_IH

Thats still ok, but this is what u call an idiot

Kirmani had some strong words for Agarkar, who has time and again put a question mark on Dhoni’s position in the side. “The players who were in the Indian team and retired now don’t want experienced players like Dhoni in the side. I don’t know for what reason. A guy like Agarkar is telling Dhoni to quit. Who is Agarkar in front of Dhoni to say such a thing? And such guys are allowed to say all these things and media prints them without knowing what Dhoni is all about,” he said.

https://www.crictracker.com/who-is-ajit-agarkar-in-front-of-ms-dhoni-syed-kirmani/