A thorough look at fast bowling history in India pakistan encounters.

the don

Fast bowling seems to be the flavour of the month at ICF so i thought i will create a thead that tracks pace bowling in India/Pakistan encounters over the years .

The two teams have been fierce rivals with Pakistan getting the better of India on a lot more occasions mainly due to the difference in quality of the pacers . 

Posters are welcome to contribute with

footage of wasim , waqar , akhtar , srinath , prasad , mohanty giving their all for their respective nations in these highly charged encounters .

This was a special moment when the fastest bowler in the history of the game announced himself in test cricket . 

India through their fast men like Prasad fought hard in this game but ultimately Akhtar was too quick and good.

The 2006 test series was a very memorable one with Asif announcing himself . This was the moment of the series though despite Asif's heroics . On a lifeless pitch sachin was shaken up by the brutality of Akhtar's pace .

India had some decent pacers in their lineup like Pathan and zaheer to compete . Pathan even took a hattrick bowling at 120 ks .

1 minute ago, the don said:

Hopefully the indian pacers can help sneak a win on the oversead trips .

Any country would do.

We don't need to sneak a win we already won a test match last tour of England and came awfully close against Aus and South Africa. Maybe you guys should try sneaking in a draw in Australia lol

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

We don't need to sneak a win we already won a test match last tour of England and came awfully close against Aus and South Africa. Maybe you guys should try sneaking in a draw in Australia lol

You should aim higher . Sneaking a win mixed with several innings defeats over many tours and coming awfully close does not sound like a champions mindset .

You need bowlers.

14 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Really made me nostalgic after watching some real pace especially by akhtar. Sadly it's come to a point where gamage,Pradeep and lakmal are winning matches better than Pakistani pacers these days. 

Here you go something for your nostalgia . Looks like a recent indo pak game to me. 

Edited by the don
2 hours ago, the don said:

Fast bowling seems to be the flavour of the month at ICF so i thought i will create a thead that tracks pace bowling in India/Pakistan encounters over the years .

The two teams have been fierce rivals with Pakistan getting the better of India on a lot more occasions mainly due to the difference in quality of the pacers . 

Posters are welcome to contribute with

footage of wasim , waqar , akhtar , srinath , prasad , mohanty giving their all for their respective nations in these highly charged encounters .

This was a special moment when the fastest bowler in the history of the game announced himself in test cricket . 

India through their fast men like Prasad fought hard in this game but ultimately Akhtar was too quick and good.

Op you have lot of inferiority issues. You do need help but this forum may not be the best place for you. Defining your life by what India does will serve no purpose. You need to understand that you are like a little brother seeking attention but we chose to ignore you. You are not our rival in cricket. Uur only true rival is Australia but you are just a nuisance.

While you have time to post all these videoes can you post one in which the two W's had three balls in an over at more than 90 mph? I am waiting. Crickets.

Edited by Khota
3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Op you have lot of inferiority issues. You do need help but this forum may not be the best place for you. Defining your life by what India does will serve no purpose. You need to understand that you are like a little brother seeking attention but we chose to ignore you. You are not our rival in cricket. Uur only true rival is Australia but you are just a nuisance.

While you have time to post all these videoes can you post one in which the two W's had three balls in an over at more than 90 mph? I am waiting. Crickets.

As opposed to 90% of the Indian posters obsessed with Pakistan.

Lol :phehe:

27 minutes ago, Khota said:

Nobody discusses Pakistan in India. You do need to understand you are irrelevant. We dont even care about playing you and nobody has complained. We on the other hand live rent free in your head 24/7/365.

I know - the 188 run thrashing in the CT Final is evidence :phehe:

You'll be pleased to know that no one speaks or discusses India where I am from too; we are too busy discussing our successes like out CT trophy over Lol India, our No 1 T20 ranking, our first world development and how we can assist our third world neighbours to the East and how much better are mangoes are compared to imported fruits from India

7 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

I know - the 188 run thrashing in the CT Final is evidence :phehe:

You'll be pleased to know that no one speaks or discusses India where I am from too; we are too busy discussing our successes like out CT trophy over Lol India, our No 1 T20 ranking, our first world development and how we can assist our third world neighbours to the East and how much better are mangoes are compared to imported fruits from India

You are living in the past. Your future success is elusive depending on what we put on the field. After a dozen attempt you win once and I can understand your reaction. I would be celebrating too.

We have had so much success that we dont celebrate lot of these things. We just take it as a matter of fact and move on to other important things.

BTW which is the best mango in Pakistan?