A thorough look at fast bowling history in India pakistan encounters.

the don

2 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

No success for a long, long time actually, but given you don't live in the past that is a good thing.

The calaypso mango is magnificent friend, don't buy the local garbage you get in the markets and local for ripe Pakistani varieties

Never heard of Calypso. I like dushheri. Langra is my favorite but Alphonso is very good. Do you have flies on your mango stalls like we have?

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Never heard of Calypso. I like dushheri. Langra is my favorite but Alphonso is very good. Do you have flies on your mango stalls like we have?

They're a pinkish-yellow colour, tend to have a sweeter taste.  I send my houselady out for them 4 times a week to ensure our mansion is well stocked with the variety.

A few flies - I don't really do the shopping much though as I am too busy running my company.  Shopping is delegatered to my house lady or wife

25 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

They're a pinkish-yellow colour, tend to have a sweeter taste.  I send my houselady out for them 4 times a week to ensure our mansion is well stocked with the variety.

A few flies - I don't really do the shopping much though as I am too busy running my company.  Shopping is delegatered to my house lady or wife

Just to make it relevant mangoes provide lot of carbs and good before you play a match.

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Didn't you guys get bowled out for 53 and then 59 at home? 

We have given phainty to Australia plenty of times something you can only dream of.

We beat them in England a few years ago.  India could only dream of beating Aust in a seamer's paradise like Eng

India on the other hand limped over the line against Australia due to some doctored wickets and questionable umpiring decisions

19 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

2010 actually.

India would give up a few meaningless ICC trophies to beat Aust in their home-like conditions

You mean like at Perth after we were cheated by questionable umpiring decisions in Sydney?

The only meaningless ICC trophy is the one you won recently lol. You won a trophy ICC has tried to get rid of for nearly a decade now. :cantstop:

54 minutes ago, Vilander said:

we beat them in their home conditions...lol in last CB series and few test matches..so no problem..when did you draw a game there ? hehe

Ah e old Indian trick of swapping between ODIs and Tests when you face defeat in an argument.

Which "few" Test matches are you referring to?

59 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You mean like at Perth after we were cheated by questionable umpiring decisions in Sydney?

The only meaningless ICC trophy is the one you won recently lol. You won a trophy ICC has tried to get rid of for nearly a decade now. :cantstop:

^^^ Thanks Aaloo, you always provide me with my favourite Moderator melts :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

so you are changing your goalposts now?

What goalposts are you referring to, friend.

In response to your question, no, India NEVER received questionable decisions, they are always favourable and at an opportune time. 

"Meaningless ICC Trophy" - oh mai, your 188 run loss has cut you deep!

59 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

With the Lord's Test conveniently left out.

Law of averages - you play 19 tests you're bound to win the odd dead rubber here and there.

excuses...India almost won a series only for steve bucknor to snatch it away with his famous 5 decisions. Anyways...i am sure you have nothing but excuses.

why not fast because uae why you suck in aus because we dont play enough why no medals in saf because india is much bigger country..lol..

i have nothing left to say.