Maria Sharapova mistakes Jack Ma for Sachin !!!

velu

55 minutes ago, maniac said:

So looks like the joke is on sharapova then...she doesn’t know one of the biggest sportsmen of all time and now she doesn’t know one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.

Thanks @velu for showing the world how dumb Sharapova is.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: joke of the century. I doubt anyone outside cricketing world even knows him. No where near biggest sportsman of all time... 

Michael Jordon

ALI

Bolt

Woods

Roger

Nadal

Le bron

Ronaldo x2

Messi

Brady

Tyson

Floyd

Zidane

Kobe

Mehh no where near top 10 list or prob even 20. 

Edited by Rasgulla

59 minutes ago, maniac said:

Off topic -If Sharapova wasn’t a world class athlete and just your average Jane...would she be considered hot?

she looks like your typical Polish-Russian janitor working in an amusement park

i dont mind doing her even if she is a janitor in bangalore cubban park  :icflove:

6 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The guy does look like Sachin. Proving Indians got a deported player to score hundred 100s.

The guy??? Do you even know who he is :laugh:

Don’t know about Sachin but the way pak is selling their ass to China sure that future generation of Pakistanis will look like Jack Ma :hysterical:

Edited by maniac

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

The guy??? Do you even know who he is :laugh:

Don’t know about Sachin but the way pak is selling their ass to China sure that future generation of Pakistanis will look like Jack Ma :hysterical:

I am pretty sure he is a chinese Sachin. Don’t think he’s anyone special.

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am pretty sure he is a chinese Sachin. Don’t think he’s anyone special.

Maybe lack of a beard or him not wearing a belt made out of Rdx or him not holding a teddy bear is swaying your impression of him  but rest of the world thinks he is pretty special.

That is fine I guess.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Off topic -If Sharapova wasn’t a world class athlete and just your average Jane...would she be considered hot?

she looks like your typical Polish-Russian janitor working in an amusement park

She was good when she was young. But now she looks bad. One more thing she resembles Hilary Clinton.

Edited by gattaca