Kamlesh Singh Nagarkoti - 17-year-old (another potential 90 mph fast bowler)

rkt.india

86.5 mph

88.5 mph

87.7 mph

88.4 mph

87.1 mph

86.1 mph

More videos added

140KPH

140KPH

139KPH

@Cricketics you had doubts about his pace. Now he is hitting 140K here too after coming back from a 4 months injury lay off. Uploaded more videos from challenger trophy.

Edited by rkt.india
19 minutes ago, fineleg said:

over-hype going on man seriously! So many threads and no idea how these guys will do after few more years!

Lets have a consolidated "upcoming pacers to keep an eye on" thread.

They may just turn out to be over-hyped by ICF, you never know.

making threads about players is overhype. No one is saying they will become great bowlers or will be successful in the future.

15 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

These speed guns are not accurate. I can bet you. They are fast but not as much as they are showing the in the speed gun. That 87 mile one doesn’t look 87 at all. 

so, now people dont even believe speed gun readings. There is not one ball. Speed was consistent through out the game. listen to commentary in the original video. How they were impressed with his pace. 

18 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

This guy looks good.Far more than Porel ji.

Porel was making ****** out of first class batsmen. I bet you did not even watch the game. You can still watch the replay of second day where he took 4 wickets for 70 odd runs.

Edited by rkt.india
2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

so, now people dont even believe speed gun readings. There is not one ball. Speed was consistent through out the game. listen to commentary in the original video. How they were impressed with his pace. 

Indians are that way Bhai, gora Hai to bas. I think Nagarkotti is serious talent he might become a Fast or Express bowler, very good action, rhythm, n pace thru air.

What say Mulghanta Bhai n eye speed gun disbeliever comrade Cricketics.

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

These speed guns are not accurate. I can bet you. They are fast but not as much as they are showing the in the speed gun. That 87 mile one doesn’t look 87 at all. 

Look at the videos below.

Nagarkoti looks really sharp.

I have seen him bowl in 3 full matches .... he is quick for his age.

Edited by express bowling
34 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ball by ball video ..... watch Nagarkoti bowl from 0.05.00

He is sharP

Not denying that he is fast and has potential. I just felt some of the balls were not as fast which showed on the speed gun.

Especially the one outside off which batsman tried to reach and missed.