Two spots three players,who will open for India tomorrow?

SK_IH

Who will open for India tomorrow?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will open for India tomorrow?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2017 at 11:11 AM

When Kohli brought in Rahane in place of Nair after the latter's 300, he said that just one series can't undermine Rahane's career till that point. Why doesn't that logic now apply to Dhawan/Vijay? He is an utter spineless clown once the ball movies either horizontally or vertically. Moreover this guy doesn't have the courage, still remember how he refused to take the field because of some minor injury in Gabba test 2014 and how the whole team was furious at his antics back (we had to rejig our batting order because of that) , we lost that match mostly because of his buffoonery. What are these idiots in the team management smoking? Our strategy in SA largely depends on Vijay playing 100 odd balls per innings and shielding the middle order from the red cherry, now Dhawan will score 400+ runs this series and play 40 balls in the entire SA tour. 

On 11/15/2017 at 8:43 AM, Lannister said:

How the * did Dhawan even came into the contention? His overseas records are nothing short of pathetic and if we play politics again, expect another miserable round of overseas tour. But this time fans are going to lose complete interest. 

At least he scored 8 unlike your hero who got a golden duck :giggle:

If it was Dhoni or any other Northy player got a golden duck, you would be screaming your lungs out here of politics, bias etc etc. Just bcoz Rahul belongs to Karnataka, you would stay mum :clap:

These lobbying in Indian cricket needs to stop.

P.S - I myself a big Rahul fan and think he should open with Vijay. But I dont have any selected bias for a particular state :nice:

Dhawan got out exactly the same way as I expected, no adjustment as per conditions......how will this inferior version of Sehwag cope in SA/Eng? Had he fought out the tough phase even scoring say 6(50) I would have respected him more, this nonsense won't work against better bowling units on spicy pitches. #BringBackVijay

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Yes right , we will bring in VJ right before a tough SA series out of match practice and when he fails lets bring back Dhawan to play on flat pitches again 

Dhawan is in a best form of his life again.  It's not a bad try. Match practise? Over rated excuse. I can understand if someone is coming from a serious injury and a very long break. But otherwise it's just over emphasized or rather just used as an excuse after failure. 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Dhawan is in a best form of his life again.  It's not a bad try. Match practise? Over rated excuse. I can understand if someone is coming from a serious injury and a very long break. But otherwise it's just over emphasized or rather just used as an excuse after failure. 

Dhawan played his best knock on his debut  when everyone thought we had a potential Viru in making, he was at his best even when we where touring last time .  So it was never about form . 

its not just match practice , there is also a factor of giving confidence to your players . you cannot afford to have players playing for their spot on such an important tour .  Cant keep changing the team , batting order ..definitely not your test team and here we keep disturbing the opening pair , arguably the most difficult batting position in cricket .

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

At least he scored 8 unlike your hero who got a golden duck :giggle:

If it was Dhoni or any other Northy player got a golden duck, you would be screaming your lungs out here of politics, bias etc etc. Just bcoz Rahul belongs to Karnataka, you would stay mum :clap:

These lobbying in Indian cricket needs to stop.

P.S - I myself a big Rahul fan and think he should open with Vijay. But I dont have any selected bias for a particular state :nice:

There's a different kind of expectation from an experienced player when compared to a new player. I know it and you know it too, and still you come up with rubbish posts like this.