Boycott these fools

chapetmarunga

14 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Why was it only done on women. Why not both men & women ? Looks like bs to me. Of course attractive people would get more attention than balding uncles. Also it wasnt a peer reviewed study, just someone doing it for popularity. Also telegraph is known as a shitty news site with over the top news articles

Edited by chapetmarunga

Just now, randomGuy said:

Right. But somehow I feel Shri Shri is atleast better than Ramdev in this regard as a says it's a 'tendency' (which may be true or not true) not a 'disease'. But I don't know the truth anyways.

True.

He is talking  in general but I don't think he knows the truth either. 

How does he know they were gay and changed ? Were they bisexual to begin with or just surrendered to their family 's demands and entered into a hetero marriage?

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't have problems with gays/bisexuals per se but wouldn't want such people in my family. How many of you people will actually be cool if your siblings/children turn out to be gays/lesbians/bisexual?

As long as it is not my husband , I am fine with it.:p:

I have a gay cousin who has not come out to his family yet. When he does, I will be the first one standing behind him . Not only will it save his life but also the life of a girl his parents want him to marry.

I have no objectinn to all single people in my family turning out any way they want .

The married ones...I hope they are all heterosexuals because there spouses will be heartbroken :((

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't have problems with gays/bisexuals per se but wouldn't want such people in my family. How many of you people will actually be cool if your siblings/children turn out to be gays/lesbians/bisexual?

I would be disappointed if my future child turns out to be a non-vegetarian... If he/she is LGB, it would probably bother me for that  1 second moment when I find that out but after, that I would totally back him/her.

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

As long as it is not my husband , I am fine with it.:p:

I have a gay cousin who has not come out to his family yet. When he does, I will be the first one standing behind him . Not only will it save his life but also the life of a girl his parents want him to marry.

I have no objectinn to all single people in my family turning out any way they want .

The married ones...I hope they are all heterosexuals because there spouses will be heartbroken :((

Then it's fine, you aren't a hypocrite. Many hypocrite liberals I see around me espouse such liberal views but when it comes to their immediate family members, you see their real side. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

If they are gay, they are gay. What do you mean you wouldn't want them? That's like saying you wouldn't want someone who is blind or has some other defects or differences. Will you disown them?

11 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Shri Shri Ravi Shankar is saying he has seen gays turn into heterosexuals and vice versa.

He may be close to being correct. As I said, I don't know the truth.

I've come across few debates on youtube where the christian republicans criticise homosexual marriage in America, and they were intelligent people, not to be stereotyped as ignorant Trump supporters.

According to them one of the major causes of homosexuality is poor father-son relationship, due to the poor relationship the son gravitates to either extreme aggressive behaviour to feel more manly (in some cases become criminals) or become emasculated with time. Homosexual desires are basically symptoms of unmet healthy father-son bonding.

Edited by MechEng

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

I've come across few debates on youtube where the christian republicans criticise homosexual marriage in America, and they were intelligent people, not to be stereotyped as ignorant Trump supporters.

According to them one of the major causes of homosexuality is poor father-son relationship, due to the poor relationship the son gravitates to either extreme aggressive behaviour to feel more manly (in some cases become criminals) or become emasculated with time. Homosexual desires are basically symptoms of unmet healthy father-son bonding.

Ha ha believing Christian fundamentalist on subject of homosexuality. Some people will throw in any number of theories just to muddy the waters & to win over some innocent fence sitters. Just like oil companies fund climate change deniers or tobacco companies would stop studies which link smoking & lung cancer

On 16/11/2017 at 6:16 AM, MechEng said:

Also trans-sexuality (or the sexual identity) is said to be linked to pre Natal hormone levels.

Edited by randomGuy

Guys can someone tell me who is this Baba and what kind of jadoo is he doing that so many Indians like him.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/585631868153949?ref=content_filter

I see him appear a lot on my newsfeed with people sharing his picture saying jai gurji and stuff. Wtf is wrong with people and what is this guy sane guruji? Indians tend to waste a lot of times in Baba-bhakti and I would like to know what is going on here. 

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Guys can someone tell me who is this Baba and what kind of jadoo is he doing that so many Indians like him.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/585631868153949?ref=content_filter

I see him appear a lot on my newsfeed with people sharing his picture saying jai gurji and stuff. Wtf is wrong with people and what is this guy sane guruji? Indians tend to waste a lot of times in Baba-bhakti and I would like to know what is going on here. 

This baba is dead, but his bhakts say he attained Samadhi. They say he was Lord Shiva in human form.:facepalm:

There is a temple made in Delhi for him which is called as BADA MANDIR.

Indians are so easily conned by godmen that it makes me cringe. Even though dozens of precious lives were lost during Dera Saccha Souda incident, public property destroyed the gullible Indian psyche needs Babas for itself, as a junkie craves for meth. 

http://m.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-lensman-raghu-rai-on-the-guru-who-changed-his-life/20110914.htm

Edited by Turning_track

35 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

This baba is dead, but his bhakts say he attained Samadhi. They say he was Lord Shiva in human form.:facepalm:

There is a temple made in Delhi for him which is called as BADA MANDIR.

Indians are so easily conned by godmen that it makes me cringe. Even though dozens of precious lives were lost during Dera Saccha Souda incident, public property destroyed the gullible Indian psyche needs Babas for itself, as a junkie craves for meth. 

http://m.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-lensman-raghu-rai-on-the-guru-who-changed-his-life/20110914.htm

Daymn, my friend put a video of his. You sure he is dead. Wtf rofl 

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Daymn, my friend put a video of his. You sure he is dead. Wtf rofl 

Don't get me started on this one.:no:

My neighbor , a few years back tried to get me on this guru's bhakti.She was always talking about guruji said this, guruji adviced that.

She was a stubborn bhakt. Finally managed to get her off my back saying I get my advice from husband and he likes it like that .:laugh1:

She was like....but guruji is in samadhi (dead), your husband should not feel jealous .:blink::fear1::blink:

I was thinking, who the hell is advicing this cuckoo bird then.:thinking:

I think iss guruji ke naam pe to bahut log dukaan chala rahen hain. He is very big with Haryanawaasis.

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Don't get me started on this one.:no:

My neighbor , a few years back tried to get on this guru's bhakti.She was always talking about guruji saif this, guruji adviced that.

She was a stuborn bhakts. Finally managed to get her off my back saying I get my advice from husband and he likes it like that .:laugh1:

She was like....but guruji is in samadhi (dead), your husband should not feel jealous .:blink::fear1::blink:

I was thinking, who the hell is advicing this cuckoo bird then.:thinking:

I think iss guruji ke naam pe to bahut log dukaan chala rahen hain. He is very big with Haryanawaasis.

So you referring to this same uncle? Is he alive or what? 

Ya my friend puts his pics even on snapchat etc. I mean I get that  older people get easily into bhakti but even younger guys who don’t care about pooja paat are also putting his pictures on snapchat etc, and I was like wth? Rofl

Edited by beetle