Pool of seamers for away series

bhakum20

59 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

even club bowlers bowl far more accurately than him. I am really upset since i saw that pitch map of him today morning. nothing in good length on this pitch, either short or full. he just ruined everything after they were 201/7.

Apart from accuracy, Umesh has an issue with bounce and zip off the deck. Many of his 137 k+ balls were not really flying through to the keeper even on this pitch like it was with Shami.

He looks good only when he bowls fuller with reverse swing, when the pace in the air takes over. Maybe it is time to use him only in reverse-swinging conditions in tests. 

59 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I bet Bumrah would wreaked havoc on this pitch.

Definitely.

I would also like to use Sandeep Sharmafor England tour when the ball is swinging. Bhuvi-Shami-Sandeep and someone like Tyagi or Left arm seamer like Ankit Chaudhery can be really handy.

We have to sometimes look beyond numbers in Ranji and pick players according to the condition. Sandeep Sharma can do for us well in England as the conditions are perfect for him to exploit. 

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Let's not get too judgemental on the basis of this game. This is technically still a 3rd day wicket because of the rain delays we've had. Our own batsmen have raced to 50 without any hassles

its not about just this game. it is a pattern with Umesh Yadav that we are seeing for a long time now. We need to look for better bowlers and not content with inconsistent bowling

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I would also like to use Sandeep Sharmafor England tour when the ball is swinging. Bhuvi-Shami-Sandeep and someone like Tyagi or Left arm seamer like Ankit Chaudhery can be really handy.

We have to sometimes look beyond numbers in Ranji and pick players according to the condition. Sandeep Sharma can do for us well in England as the conditions are perfect for him to exploit. 

Sandeep is just too slow.

Just now, jalebi_bhai said:

@rkt.india Indian attack needs a left arm pacer imo for variety. Any decent prospects besides Saini and Aniket?

Saini is right hander. There is no one else. Kulwant Khejroliya could have been an option but did not have a great start to his Ranji career and is a rookie. Sangwan is another option but he has missed this Ranji season due to the surgery.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Saini is right hander. There is no one else. Kulwant Khejroliya could have been an option but did not have a great start to his Ranji career and is a rookie. Sangwan is another option but he has missed this Ranji season due to the surgery.

Sorry, I meant Sran.

Hmm...sad to read that we have very few decent left armers in domestic season.