Wow the way Afghanistan cricket is evolving is amazing!!!

maniac

Looks like they absolutely hammered Pakistan in the U19 finals today.

They seem to have some raw upcoming talent,lot of passion and a decent pool of cricketers to be really competitive at the highest level. Also they are producing players now who seem to be getting exposure due to franchise cricket.

I don’t think they are good enough to start winning in Test cricket but definitely think they will be a force in LOI cricket especially T20s.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

We trained them in sports and you train them in talibanana stuff.

It's like saying England trained you in this sport and you go back to their own homeland to cheat and take money for bowling noballs ... Who cares where the training came from as long as you execute it. Stop trying to take credit for their accomplishment.

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Even if what you say is true the players they trained were generations ago. Our current success has nothing to do with them. Also wouldn’t that same logic apply to India anyway? Its not like you grew cricketers out of trees.

Apperently you care since I gave credit to Pakistan. Maybe you should use that logic on your own before preaching. Lol

Already have. Currently number 1 ODI bowler is ours. Thanks for your concern though neighbor.

Bro do you even read your own logic before posting? Am here telling you to stop taking credit for other people's success. And you are here trying to defend some illogical statement you have made. Why should pakistan get any credit for Afghanistan's cricketing success? Your country introduced the game to them but it's upto the boys to wake up each and everyday to go and train. Hence I menitoned about England is the sole reason why cricket has came to India/Pakistan/SriLank/Bangladesh. Without England, we would have been playing soccer most likely or some other form of sports. 

Beside BD, every one of the other 3 asian countries has gone on to win a world cup or two. Are we going to simply turn around and say oh ITS THANKS TO ENGLAND we accomplished this feat? What a stupid logic ...

17 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I read this a lot here and my answer is yes I do. 

Yeah who are you again? Why do you care if I am taking credit?

The moment I read that, I stopped reading your logical arguments. You are just one person with your personal opinion and keep it that way. Come back with respect and maybe we can have a civil discussion. If you don't have the respect to view other members in this community as participating member with their own logic/argument, you are not even worth discussing with. 

26 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I just don't have respect for those who find it a need for me to me to take credit away from some country that has helped the Afgan team.

Shaz typifies the arrogant and patronizing attitude that Pakistanis and their govt have towards the Afghans - a proud bunch under any circumstances.  No wonder Afghans have so much "love" for Pakistan!  And we have "geniuses" like Shaz who claim that he is "different" from most Pakistanis.   Dude your blatant biases and prejudice leaks green all over this forum, whether you are aware of it or otherwise.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Shaz typifies the arrogant and patronizing attitude that Pakistanis and their govt have towards the Afghans - a proud bunch under any circumstances.  No wonder Afghans have so much "love" for Pakistan!  And we have "geniuses" like Shaz who claim that he is "different" from most Pakistanis.   Dude your blatant biases and prejudice leaks green all over this forum, whether you are aware of it or otherwise.  

He is a Pakistani so he literally has a built in “not guilty by insanity”   excuse to his retardedness ...take it for what it’s worth...just have fun with it and ignore the crap.

Padosis taking credit ,i d like to see you take this credit in front of an actual afghan after the mess and suffering you and your bff turned not bff USA have created there.
What are you on about, like pak, India also has fair share of Afghans living in India, but they don't make rukoos about India doing this or that, Infact most of them appreciate, the friendly nature, the broad minded thinking, unlike ur lot, they get education here and better lifestyle, I myself had Few Afghan friends and dated one beauty during my school days, they have good opinion about India, I agree we don't have Afghans refugees to the level of Pakistan ,but it's also a fact that u guys used them as breeding ground for terror.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Facts are facts. 

Pakistan did waaay less for Afghans than India did for Bangladesh.  We saved them from genocide and went to war and won a country for them. Without riding coattails of any other country. Bangladesh cricket team has played a lot against Indian domestic teams back in the 1990s.  Do you see any Indian claiming  credit when Toygers do well in cricket?

6 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

What are you on about, like pak, India also has fair share of Afghans living in India, but they don't make rukoos about India doing this or that, Infact most of them appreciate, the friendly nature, the broad minded thinking, unlike ur lot, they get education here and better lifestyle, I myself had Few Afghan friends and dated one beauty during my school days, they have good opinion about India, I agree we don't have Afghans refugees to the level of Pakistan ,but it's also a fact that u guys used them as breeding ground for terror.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

vayuu ji padna sikhiye ,unless you have a lot of free time which i guess you have..