Wow the way Afghanistan cricket is evolving is amazing!!!

maniac

Padosis taking credit ,i d like to see you take this credit in front of an actual afghan after the mess and suffering you and your bff turned not bff USA have created there.
What are you on about, like pak, India also has fair share of Afghans living in India, but they don't make rukoos about India doing this or that, Infact most of them appreciate, the friendly nature, the broad minded thinking, unlike ur lot, they get education here and better lifestyle, I myself had Few Afghan friends and dated one beauty during my school days, they have good opinion about India, I agree we don't have Afghans refugees to the level of Pakistan ,but it's also a fact that u guys used them as breeding ground for terror.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Facts are facts. 

Pakistan did waaay less for Afghans than India did for Bangladesh.  We saved them from genocide and went to war and won a country for them. Without riding coattails of any other country. Bangladesh cricket team has played a lot against Indian domestic teams back in the 1990s.  Do you see any Indian claiming  credit when Toygers do well in cricket?

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Pakistan did waaay less for Afghans than India did for Bangladesh.  We saved them from genocide and went to war and won a country for them. Without riding coattails of any other country. Bangladesh cricket team has played a lot against Indian domestic teams back in the 1990s.  Do you see any Indian claiming  credit when Toygers do well in cricket?

Nope but they should. Its not bad to take credit.

6 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

What are you on about, like pak, India also has fair share of Afghans living in India, but they don't make rukoos about India doing this or that, Infact most of them appreciate, the friendly nature, the broad minded thinking, unlike ur lot, they get education here and better lifestyle, I myself had Few Afghan friends and dated one beauty during my school days, they have good opinion about India, I agree we don't have Afghans refugees to the level of Pakistan ,but it's also a fact that u guys used them as breeding ground for terror.

vayuu ji padna sikhiye ,unless you have a lot of free time which i guess you have..

7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Nope but they should. Its not bad to take credit.

Its actually class-less to take credit for others accomplishments.   Even if you may have contributed marginally.   Its basically a non-economic version of hafta-vasuli - only resorted to by insecure bullies who don't have accomplishments of their own.  

26 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its actually class-less to take credit for others accomplishments.   Even if you may have contributed marginally.   Its basically a non-economic version of hafta-vasuli - only resorted to by insecure bullies who don't have accomplishments of their own.  

Fair enough. But I will take credit anyways. Good moralities are overrated.

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Fair enough. But I will take credit anyways. Good moralities are overrated.

You can "take" all you want.  Funny thing about credit though, you don't actually get it by "taking".  It actually only acrues when you earn it.  Empty claims and 2 cents will only get you laughed at.   Ask Trump.  

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Padna to aata hai boss, but the thing is u guy's take theka of Afghan bros, as if they don't have self identity.

kaun sa maal fooka hai bhai,ab bhi samaj ni aaya??:giggle:

Read where i am from,read my posts again,you have a serious comprehension problem and also an assumption problem.

kaun sa maal fooka hai bhai,ab bhi samaj ni aaya??:giggle:
Read where i am from,read my posts again,you have a serious comprehension problem and also an assumption problem.
U said ki take the credit in front of actual Afghan, and u said that we created the mess in Afghanistan, while it was the mujhadeens who were trained by u guys are creating all the mess.

1 minute ago, vayuu1 said:

U said ki take the credit in front of actual Afghan, and u said that we created the mess in Afghanistan, while it was the mujhadeens who were trained by u guys are creating all the mess.

are kya cheez hai tu bhai ,baat ni samaj aati.

Baat samaj liya kar bhai ,why the hell would u assume i am pakistani?? 

padosi applies to both sides ,try again.

seriously dude,get a grip.:giggle:

33 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

^add Nepal to it as well..

We should be doing more to help the Nepali cricket team - let them play in Indian domestics.  In the past, toygers played with a bunch of Ranji teams.  NZ have been sending teams to participate in Buchi Babu tournament often.   India should let the Nepalis access some of the facilities in India when its winter in Nepal, and provide them opportunities to play against plate level Ranji teams.   Teams like Assam, J&K, etc will actually benefit from playing such games too, so its not all just charity for the Nepalis.   

I would love to see a foreign associate team invited to India for tours.   

1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

Always knew you were a Pakistani bro. Good to have you be part of our nation. 

My bad, but my point was to Pakistani's in general ,that the mess was created by them in Afghanistan, I think they tried to take advantage of situation created by both Americans and ruskis only to make Afghans angry, anyway it's not my fault, but tere naam se hi Pakistani vibes aati hai.

I use to think of you as padosi.