MSM watch thread

coffee_rules

This is the standard of journalism in India. They follow twitter instead of being on the field and report news that was intended to be satire. It was photoshopped and the whole thread was a joke. The newspapers picked it and reported it as real fight on SM. Also, some TV channels in Kannada started a debate where Kannada pride was reiterated! Bloody circus!

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/mysore-pak-origin-controversy-karnataka-tamil-nadu-rosogolla-odisha-bengal/1/1090967.html

BJP needs to get 10 more clones of Sambit Patra or let him train rest of the spokies (since he will probably be running for a MP seat in 2019). He used to struggle in the early days (when he would foolishly try to actually debate the issue) but now hes got the way to destroy liberandus on tv debates down to a science. 

India Today office vandalized in Bengaluru, violent protests in 10 other cities for an innocuous tweet. Total media blackout. Sardana tweeted something which we all agree upon, there was no provocation....why all this violence?

Too many INC collaborators in BJP. No wonder we have seen no movement on the core issues. Namo better be serious about a post 2019 cleanup in the ranks.  

Inclusion of Mukul Roy in BJP clears any remaining doubts about focus of BJP...

I’m still hoping of BJP to target the corruption of Gandhi-Vadra family effectively. Looks like “Sab miley huye hain”...

2 hours ago, chapetmarunga said:

Obama wasnt really a leftist. He was a tool of identity politics where one's identity is more important than your policies. If Obama had nuked some country, liberals would still worship him as Lord & Saviour.

In his entire tenure Obama never used the identity or race card either....kinda similar with Modi...I have never seen Modi blatantly use the so called “Hindutva” card either...I don’t think I have  ever  seen him use that....but obviously his rise to power has certain “identity” associated with it much like Obama’s.

In their own way both of them atleast from a broad agenda perspective had the “sab ka saath sab ka vikaas” idea...Obama’s healthcare plan also known as  Obamacare hits the right notes and has the right intention but was an implementation disaster just like NaMo’s demonetization.

Both are or were symbol of hope and a cult of personality in their own way.