Virat Kohli is least reliable batsman in case of early wickets fall?

In all matches where India lost first 3 wickets for 50 runs or less, Kohli has 1 half century (or maybe 2).

Pujara, Rahane, Rohit have more. He probably has lowest average among our middle order batsmen. 

Can someone dig numbers and confirm this?

List of matches

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;filter=advanced;fow_type=1;groupby=innings;orderby=fow_runs;partnership_wicketmax1=3;partnership_wicketval1=partnership_wicket;player_involve=49752;qualmax1=50;qualval1=fow_runs;team=6;template=results;type=fow

@sourab10forever Ready to dig it up yet?

So I just went through the innings listed in Trichromatic's query.

Kohli 331 runs in 15 innings averaging 22 with 3 50s.

Rahane 281 runs in 13 innings averaging 21 with 1 50.

Pujara 218 runs in 12 innings averaging 18 with 2 50s.

KL Rahul 92 runs in 7 innings averaging 13 with 1 50.

Vijay 99 runs in 11 innings averaging 9 with no 50s.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

Three wkts for so few means a spicy track n total team score being very low, like the game yesterday where India scored 180, so OP wants Virat to score 100 by him self, although he has played innings with our backs to the wall, let's see on our up coming tours.

Virat is one of the greatest ODI cricketer n for me surpassed Aila, Maybe he will make that jump in test as well, looks like he is getting g there, sometimes he is too eager to impose himself, n so eti es it's flirting outside off, it seems he is feathering Anushkas  skirt

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

He is a fair weather FTB cum weak bowler bully. Nothing to see folks, SRT=1, Brat=0. These stats are indeed eye opening @Trichromatic :thumbsup:, very good thread. Let's see if Kohli bhakts have a counter?

Im not sying kohli is better than tendulkar but Tbf If kohli got to bat on the same type of home pitches tendulkar did i think he would probably average close 60 by now. Atleast around 55 imo.  

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

I've heard Virat's average comes plummeting down if he's batting on a Tuesday. Can someone dig up the stats on this Tuesday-choker

Pretty much sums it up lol

to be frank any batsman in world history you could dig up some rogue stat and crucify them with for eternity . But Indians love doing this only to their own lol

That is why despite being good  his ranking below par but his innings of 42 open door for him, you can compares him with others Great vs really fine fast bowling 

I think Anushqa is the reasons behind his SUDDEN CHANGE.i strongly believes that you can not removes  him if he not play COVER DRIVE IN TEST but he not even afraid to play even he awares Of his 75% dismissal on Cover drive 

On 11/22/2017 at 12:34 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

So I just went through the innings listed in Trichromatic's query.

Kohli 331 runs in 15 innings averaging 22 with 3 50s.

Pujara 218 runs in 12 innings averaging 18 with 2 50s.

KL Rahul 92 runs in 7 innings averaging 13 with 1 50.

Vijay 99 runs in 11 innings averaging 9 with no 50s.

Update:

Kohli 369 runs in 18 innings averaging 20.5 with 3 50s.

Pujara 267 runs in 15 innings averaging 17.8 with 2 50s.

KLR 96 runs in 8 innings averaging 12 with 1 50.

Vijay 122 runs in 14 innings averaging 8.71 with no 50.

Rohit towers above all these hacks with 268 runs in 7 innings averaging 38.28 with 3 50s. Elite batsman when early wickets fall :bow:.