Sign in to follow this  
Austin 3:!6

Pakistan will not play in India, move Asia cup out of India - Ministry of Home Affairs

There you go....Rajnath Singh clearly said no cricket with Pakistan. So the future of Asia cup 2018 as follows:

A) Asia cup in India without Pak

B) Move it outside India

The reaction from govt came after Hafeez Saeed was released by Pak.

http://www.republicworld.com/s/13257/all-the-reactions-from-the-sports-fraternity-on-number-noasiacupinindia

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Another option will be to play a Asia Cup without Pakistan. Can BCCI deliver that?

Aren’t you guys having tri-series with Bangladesh and Sri-lanka soon?

If murderer of people in Mumbai can walk free then this has to be the easiest decision by GOI. I fully support it.

Piss patetic country lol releases mass murderer...they should be ready for an all around beat down from all quarters in 2018.. :)

But what does this have to do with playing cricket??!!

Simply put, BCCI/Indian fans are being wimps. Just play cricket ffs.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

There are ten other countries playing cricket. Why dont you play with them 24/7/365. Playing with India is your indirect way of asking for money. Go earn it.

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes! Sri Lanka is to gain quite a lot for voting with BCCI in that Coup. :angel:

Welp there’s your Asia cup right there without Pakistan. Have fun getting easy wins.

On 2017-11-23 at 9:11 AM, cric_fan said:

lol some Pakistani  people are supporting terrorists and then when comfortable come around and beg for cricket relations. Does not happen like that. 

Edited by rahulrulezz

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

If you want the privilege of playing cricket with the Indian team, and get the financial benefits, get your government military to stop playing jihadi games, and prosecute murderers and terrorists instead of protecting them and empowering them.  That's what this has to do with "playing cricket".  

I don't want to see any more series in Bangladesh or SriLanka. Move Asia Cup Out of Asia. 

What will happen in World Cup 2023? I know its too far ahead, but relations have been going downhill since a decade now and i see no improvements in future atleast for couple of decades. 

Well...
We think that money generated by these matches will be used by Pakistan to fund terrorists

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

On 11/24/2017 at 1:37 AM, wanted_desi said:

I don't want to see any more series in Bangladesh or SriLanka. Move Asia Cup Out of Asia. 

What will happen in World Cup 2023? I know its too far ahead, but relations have been going downhill since a decade now and i see no improvements in future atleast for couple of decades

Just like world t20 last year, the BCCI might host their matches at Mohali and Kolkata. Pakistanis feel comfortable at Mohali and last year Mamta was too keen to lap up the opportunity to host India-Pak match at Eden Gardens. In 2011 wc, Pakistan played all their group matches at Colombo, Pallekele and Hambantota before going to different venues for the knock outs.

Pakistan advancing to the semis or finals gets a tricky situation for the BCCI, as it might be hosted at Mumbai. If Pakistan could've won the Mohali semifinal , I'm sure BCCI would've got some jitters conducting the final involving Pakistan at Wankhede. 

On 23/11/2017 at 7:41 PM, cric_fan said:

It would be a bit like your neighbour sneaking into your home and vandalizing your property and then demanding to know why he's not invited over to play a game of cards. 

You can't avoid the neighbour at neutral venues.  So be it.  But we sure as hell can make a decision when it comes to our home.

So assuming that you're actually interested in an answer,  it's no longer that easy.

I understand minor irritants not getting in the way of cricketing ties.  But when it's full on violence,  and setting free the perpetrator of violence, the equation changes.

On 2017-11-23 at 9:11 AM, cric_fan said:

Suck it up and take it like a man.

Edited by rahulrulezz

On 11/23/2017 at 6:58 AM, Shaz1 said:

Good atleast our boys will be safe. Also don’t wanna destroy India at home. It would cause a huge backlash.

Your boys would be safe. As a nation at a minimum should you not feel a bit ashamed that Hafiz is running free. That SOB needs to be in a jail.

Your country is full of people who kill innocent people.

I can post many links & videos of barbaric Indians carrying out acts of brutality & opression. I’ll save you the embarassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I can post many links & videos of barbaric Indians carrying out acts of brutality & opression. I’ll save you the embarassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please dont. If you are trying to compare advanced Indian Civilization and democratic society with tribal and barbaric Pakistan implies that you are devoid of reality. The day you claim that human rights are the same in these countries is the day you have lost touch with reality. India may have problems but India is no Pakistan.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.