Has there been a more phattu cricketer than Broad?

SK_IH

I have noticed this since the last Ashes,he just wants to get out of there.Such is his fear factor,it's hard to fathom how is he playing a hard ball sport.I have never seen someone who actually has some batting talent so much scared of getting hit.

Other tailenders show more heart than this blonde softie.

20 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

He has admitted that he had suffered from nightmares after being hit in the face by a Varun Aaron bouncer at Old Trafford, 2014.

No surprise he is a little iffy against quality pace. 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Varun Aaron's bouncer has affected him psychologically, happens sometimes.

that must have affected him but he similarly backed away from a fight and threw his wkt away even in 13-14 ashes,which was before he got hit

he just a pussy,he is the type of cricketer i detest having in the side 

Edited by SK_IH

Nothing phattu there, as long as he can do his prime role correctly, it is all good. He is right up there with Hazlewood, Rabada, Starc etc as the best bowler. His first job is that of a bowler and anything from the bat is bonus even though he has the ability. 

Some people have weakness in playing certain shots and Aaron’s ball showed that. To negotiate that kind of ball isn’t Broad’s best suit, so he can’t be called phattu for it and he is always plays such stuff without any ease.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Nothing phattu there, as long as he can do his prime role correctly, it is all good. He is right up there with Hazlewood, Rabada, Starc etc as the best bowler. His first job is that of a bowler and anything from the bat is bonus even though he has the ability. 

Some people have weakness in playing certain shots and Aaron’s ball showed that. To negotiate that kind of ball isn’t Broad’s best suit, so he can’t be called phattu for it and he is always olays such stuff without any ease.

he should be ready and courageous enough to take some body blows 

25 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Varun Aaron? I remember him being terrified of Johnson 4 years ago. But then to be fair to Barbie, so were the rest of the Englishmen :D

VA broke is nose with a bouncer. Broad says he has nightmares after that. There were articles on stats before and after how he went from lower order bat to tail ender. Its well known.