26/11 anniversary

Gollum

Never forget 26/11. Never forget Shaheed Omble else Congress would have blamed Hindutva outfits for the massacre. Never forget the martyrs who died so that innocents could live. Blood boils till this day, that day I was in class 11 in a school in West Bengal but could feel the pain of fellow Indians 2000 km away. The bravehearts Omble, Salaskar, Karkare, Unnikrishnan, Kamte.I bow my head in eternal gratitude, no memorials or tributes can repay what you have done, this nation will always be in your debt.

Never forget this.

1.jpg

2.jpg

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

It still sends chills down my spine.

Salute to all the bravemen and women who fought and lost their lives.

The saddest thing for me, is that how our security systems and organizations were caught hopelessly ill-prepared for the situation.   That's not by itself a slander on them - Western Security organizations conducted studies afte 26/11, that a similar multi-pronged attack with more than 3 or 4 ongoing hot spots would have overwhelmed their Police forces as well.  My biggest issue is that even 10 years later, we are probably not much better in terms of preparedness.  I don't have the link, but remember reading that Mumbai Police, Municipality and Mah govt spent the funds allocated for bulletproof jackets, better training, weapons etc -to build more floors, cushier offices, and more luxury vehicles for top brass.   

While I salute the individual heroes that gave the ultimate sacrifice, and tip my hat to the personnel that work daily to protect us - I am dismayed at the tolerance for incompetence, inefficiency, apathy and basically criminal levels of negligence and corruption that are still with us today.

Never forget anyone who died and anyone who tried to help. There must have been many regular people who never came in the news but must have put their lives behind to help others. If Mossad joined hands and helped behind, which is still kind of a mystery, then my tip of the hat to them too. 

“My son got bullets for a glass of water”, recalls 26/11 victim's father

A thirsty Kasab stopped at a house in a lane near CST station. Asked 32-year-old sweeper Thakur Waghela for water, who offered him a glassful with trembling hands. Kasab drank it, then coolly shot the host dead. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ldquoMy-son-got-bullet-for-a-glass-of-waterrdquo-recalls-2611-victim/article16373341.ece

And 200+ liberal pigs signed mercy petition for him. http://ratthes.blogspot.in/2013/02/list-of-people-who-signed-ajmal-kasabs.html

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/more-than-200-people-wanted-ajmal-kasab-pardoned/1034158/

https://www.oneindia.com/2012/11/21/over-200-indians-had-urged-president-not-to-hang-kasab-1102141.html

Edited by Gollum

Being a Mumbaikar myself I still remember how it scarred me. I travelled by local train regularly and often during school holidays I would visit South Bombay in late evenings for fun, and I usually get down at either CST or Churchgate station. I would have probably not been alive today if I was hanging around with school buddies at that time.

I also remember how emasculated Congress was when dealing with this, I support no political parties but I'm glad that our present government is very assertive when dealing with Pakistan.

Hafiz Saeed is still at large. Masood Azhar is still at large. 

For all of India's size, our comprehensive national power has failed to eliminate these two maggots.  Our intelligence has failed to eliminate them covertly. Same for Dawood Ibrahim.

When Doval Sir was made NSA, I was very hopefully that these 3 ba$$turds would be eliminated swiftly covertly sooner or later. That too has not happened. 

11 years one- the cost for Pakistan has increased 100 times more with FATF sanctions and India's decision to stop playing defensively.

What would give solace to my heart is Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar bloodied and killed like rats just like Burhan Wani.....i want to see their dead bodies of these animals brutalized..nothing else would give me comfort. 

On 11/25/2019 at 4:51 PM, rangeelaraja said:

Hafiz Saeed is still at large. Masood Azhar is still at large. 

For all of India's size, our comprehensive national power has failed to eliminate these two maggots.  Our intelligence has failed to eliminate them covertly. Same for Dawood Ibrahim.

When Doval Sir was made NSA, I was very hopefully that these 3 ba$$turds would be eliminated swiftly covertly sooner or later. That too has not happened. 

11 years one- the cost for Pakistan has increased 100 times more with FATF sanctions and India's decision to stop playing defensively.

What would give solace to my heart is Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar bloodied and killed like rats just like Burhan Wani.....i want to see their dead bodies of these animals brutalized..nothing else would give me comfort. 

Saeed and Azhar are just pawns.  It would be foolish to waste resources in going after them. If you want to target somebody, it has to be their generals, Air Marshals, and admirals. They control what happens in Pak.

4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

One shouldn't speak ill of the dead, but till this day I have not understood why Salaskar, Kamte, and Karkare were awarded Ashoka Chakra?

Only Tukaram Omble, Major Unnikrishnan, and Havaldar Gajendra Singh deserved it.

It is because the three of them knew that the terrorists were carrying automatic weapons and were in the general vicinity of the Cama Hospital. Yet they chose to go and investigate and confront and restrict the movement of the the terrorists with only pistols and rifles. The bulk of the Police force including the control room at that time were in a state of shock and generally moved away from the direction of the firing, awaiting further orders. If my memory serves me right, Kamte and Salaskar volunteered to go along with Karkare who got a message on the wireless from the control room.

Contrast that with what happened at the Taj Hotel. The Mumbai police got its act together nearly an hour after the martyrdom of the 3 officers, and laid siege to the Taj Hotel.

Let me also share an incident here. I had learned driving around that time. On the 24th of November, I had to get my shoes exchanged at Metro  (don't judge) Colaba. I left my car on the Colaba causeway with the parking lights on. The exchange barely took 2 minutes. On returning I saw 3 cops, two regular and one traffic arguing among themselves on who should take the fine/bribe. This is barely 20m away from Leopold Cafe. With a police chowki right opposite. The Mumbai police's official statement on why there was no action from this particular chowki on the 26th was that all the constables and officers were on beat duty. Mumbai Police was so used to regulating crime and taking cuts that actually fighting crime/terrorism was not within their capability. It was institutional failure, if not institutional cowardice.

Let the actions of a brave few like Ombale, Salaskar etc not cloud your overall view of our initial response that day. Salaskar, Kamte sir and Karkare absolutely deserved every award they got.

Madam was allegedly crying after Batla encounter (Khursheed's words) where we lost a braveheart Mohan Chand Sharma. The escapees were involved in future terror plots and a couple even made it to IS and were featured in Amaq News Agency propaganda videos. 

RG partying when 26/11 counter terror ops were in full swing.

Mahesh Bhatt and his entire family should have been running for their lives from agencies, instead this chewtiya qaum of ours has made them even more popular. 

Many of these intolerance wallah activists were signing mercy petitions for Kasab and castigating the judiciary. 

Pity so many traitors escaped scot-free. 

Edited by Gollum

31 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

It is because the three of them knew that the terrorists were carrying automatic weapons and were in the general vicinity of the Cama Hospital. Yet they chose to go and investigate and confront and restrict the movement of the the terrorists with only pistols and rifles. The bulk of the Police force including the control room at that time were in a state of shock and generally moved away from the direction of the firing, awaiting further orders. If my memory serves me right, Kamte and Salaskar volunteered to go along with Karkare who got a message on the wireless from the control room.

Contrast that with what happened at the Taj Hotel. The Mumbai police got its act together nearly an hour after the martyrdom of the 3 officers, and laid siege to the Taj Hotel.

Let me also share an incident here. I had learned driving around that time. On the 24th of November, I had to get my shoes exchanged at Metro  (don't judge) Colaba. I left my car on the Colaba causeway with the parking lights on. The exchange barely took 2 minutes. On returning I saw 3 cops, two regular and one traffic arguing among themselves on who should take the fine/bribe. This is barely 20m away from Leopold Cafe. With a police chowki right opposite. The Mumbai police's official statement on why there was no action from this particular chowki on the 26th was that all the constables and officers were on beat duty. Mumbai Police was so used to regulating crime and taking cuts that actually fighting crime/terrorism was not within their capability. It was institutional failure, if not institutional cowardice.

Let the actions of a brave few like Ombale, Salaskar etc not cloud your overall view of our initial response that day. Salaskar, Kamte sir and Karkare absolutely deserved every award they got.

I’m not arguing against giving them award. Ashoka Chakra is reserved for exceptional bravery, whereas these were ambush casualties . Constable Jadhav testified that the Toyota qualis was ambushed by 2 terrorists hiding behind trees and 6 of the 7 occupants were killed, but only 3 of them received Ashoka Chakra, most likely because the other 3 were Constables. See it’s not about whose sacrifice is bigger, but we cannot let emotions overrule our professional judgement. Such ambush casualties happen in Kashmir all the time. You should read about Meghna Girish and her fight against Indian Army because her son, Major Akshay Girish was killed in 2016 Nagrota attacks but all he received was MiD, despite his heroics in saving the lives of the families of his fellow officers. 

Congress party played religious politics after 26/11: leaked U.S. cables

Post 26/11, a section of the Congress leadership was seen playing religious politics after one of its leaders, A. R. Antulay, said that Hindutva forces may have been involved in the Mumbai terror attacks, according to a confidential memo by the then U.S. Ambassador to India, David Mulford, released by WikiLeaks.

“The Congress party, after first distancing itself from the comments (of Antulay, the then Minority Affairs Minister), two days later issued a contradictory statement which implicitly endorsed the conspiracy. During this time, Mr. Antulay’s completely unsubstantiated claims gained support in ... Indian—Muslim community,” Mr. Mulford wrote in his secret cable to the State Department on December 23, 2008.

“Hoping to foster that support for upcoming national elections, the Congress Party cynically pulled back from its original dismissal and lent credence to the conspiracy,” Mr. Mulford wrote.

Regardless of Home Minister P. Chidambaram’s dismissal of Mr. Antulay’s comments, the Indian—Muslim community “will continue to believe they are unfairly targeted by law enforcement and that those who investigate the truth are silenced,” he said in the cable.

“The entire episode demonstrates that the Congress Party will readily stoop to the old caste/religious—based politics if it feels it is in its interest,” Mr. Mulford alleged, according to the cable posted by WikiLeaks on its website on Friday.

The United States has neither confirmed or denied the authenticity of these cables, but said that some 250,000 papers have been stolen from its system and demanded that WikiLeaks — the whistle blower website — return them back to the State Department.

According to WikiLeaks, there are some 1,300 cables from the U.S. embassy in New Delhi. However, only half a dozen of them have been posted by it on its website.

Mr. Mulford said while the killing of three high-level law enforcement officers during the Mumbai attacks, including ATS chief Hemant Karkare, “is a remarkable coincidence, the Congress Party’s initial reaction to Antulay’s outrageous comments was correct.”

“But as support seemed to swell among Muslims for Antulay’s unsubstantiated claims, crass political opportunism swayed the thinking of some Congress Party leaders,” he wrote.

“What’s more, the (Congress) party made the cynical political calculation to lend credence to the conspiracy even after its recent emboldening state elections victories. The party chose to pander to Muslims’ fears, providing impetus for those in the Muslim community who will continue to play up the conspiracy theory,” Mr. Mulford wrote in his cable.

While “cooler heads” eventually prevailed within the Congress leadership, the idea that the party would entertain “such outlandish claims proved once again that many party leaders are still wedded to the old identity politics,” he said.

The 79-year-old Antulay “was probably bewildered to find that his remarks, similar in vein to what he would have routinely made in the past to attack the BJP, created such a furore this time,” Mr. Mulford said.

The cable noted that Mr. Antulay “sparked a political controversy on December 17 with comments insinuating that the killing of Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) Chief Hemant Karkare by the Mumbai terrorists was somehow linked to Karkare’s investigation of (Malegaon) bombings in which radical Hindus are suspected.”

Abdul Rahman Antulay, ex-CM of Maharashtra. 

Image result for rss ki saazish

Image result for rss ki saazish

Another b@stard, this time a retired IPS officer SM Mushrif laid the blame on GOI, Indian military, IB and Hindu organizations. Image result for mushrif 26/11

41hdVxwRdjL._SX248_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Image result for mushrif who killed karkare

Who needs external enemies when we have such termites within?

Edited by Gollum

Jundal's arrest exposes Pak's agenda of turning 26/11 into an Indian conspiracy

The arrest of Zabiuddin Ansari, a Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist used by Pakistan in the execution of 26/11, exposes Islamabad's agenda of turning the Mumbai attack into an Indian conspiracy.

DEADLY DECEPTIONS

ISI wanted to leave enough red herrings to implicate Indians in the 26/11 attack

Fake identities: The attackers carried ID cards of Arunodaya College, Hyderabad. The college is genuine but the ID cards were fake.

Threads of distractions: LeT plotter David Headley purchased wristbands for all 10 attackers at Mumbai's Siddhivinayak temple.

Blame it on Indians: 'Kharak Singh from India' bought the Internet calling service used by LeT handlers. His IP address was in Pakistan.

Lies on live television: "We're from Hyderabad. Don't you know Hyderabad? Don't you know your country?" attacker Fahadullah told a TV channel.

Numbers game: All 10 terrorists were given mobile phones with Indian SIM cards by LeT's communications chief Zarar Shah.

COVER STORY