Bit Coin and Lite Coin

Cricketics

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

although it is a sure shot for future, its obvious that its a bubble, current levels are not sustainable..people are buying the hype basically. 

I can’t argue even though I have already bought it. I feel it is going to go up. At least I hope. Its a good investment I believe. 

Imagine the person who put 1 dollar few months ago when it was 5000, he already doubled it as its 10,0000 now. 

16 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Daymn, I had set alert of 12k and it just came.

Bitcoin has reached 12k

sell 50% ..

told my brother to sell half of it now , but he says he is waiting for 20k and his colleagues satrted buying now ..

told him to sell half when it was arnd 6000 as well , but he told that he will wait for 10k and didnt sell :phehe:

1 hour ago, velu said:

sell 50% ..

told my brother to sell half of it now , but he says he is waiting for 20k and his colleagues satrted buying now ..

told him to sell half when it was arnd 6000 as well , but he told that he will wait for 10k and didnt sell :phehe:

Ya we all came to the market too late, anyone who came after 5k. I will wait before I sell.

i just bough some lumin, ripple and iota using some of the bitcoin cash.

How can I buy from India?

i have an American bank account but the website my friend uses only allows to set up a wallet if you have US,UK or Canadian I'd/passport

so where can I buy it sitting in India. Have a local and American account so no issue there

PS: just to clarify. I live in India now and just have Indian ids whereas wallets normally need US or UK ids

Edited by AmreekanDesi

3 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Risk return ratio dosent look good . 

Everyones talking about it and everyones getting into it , signs of a bubble !!

If someone is in it for the long haul then it will go up even if there's temporary blip in the middle

unless government's start regulating it and banning it I don't see any reason why it should keep going uo

The number of bitcoins is plateauing whereas demand is sky high