Still can’t understand how Sachin Tendulkar was given not out in 2011 World Cup: Saeed Ajmal

Texy

Source

“I was totally convinced I had him in front of the stumps but how the umpires didn’t give him out I still can’t understand,” PTI quoted Ajmal saying. While replays revealed that the ball pitched in line but according to Hawk-Eye prediction the ball was missing leg stump. Hence, the decision was overturned.

“I was 110% confident when the referral was made that the batsman was out,” Ajmal had said earlier. Later on, Tendulkar went on to score a critical 85 that earned him the Man of the Match award.

saeed-ajmal-sachin-lbw759.jpg

Ok wrong decision keep crying......
What about the number of catches put down of his in that game.........at the end they were themselves to blame

A chucker who chucked beyond a point.....other bowlers chuck 20 deg but this guy chucked till 45 deg(this is called cheating to another level)

talking about an umpiring call, what about the unfair dismissals from his chucking......

Ponting was out LBW in 2003 WC final......does anyone make a fuzz about it

This whiner is going to keep hurling feces all over - because that's about all he can do.  His cricket career is finished, and with his awesome "communication" skills and chucking skills, he isn't getting any coaching gigs either.   So all he can do is make noise and open some crap academy locally in Pakistan.  And whine about what could have been if his chucking wasn't caught and dealt with.

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin's greatest contribution to cricket is not his mesmerizing bowling or elegant shotmaking, it is his live sting operation which sent frauds like Ajmal and Hafeez to ruins and desperation. For that I salute Ashwin :adore:, no one else had the balls or presence of mind to pull it off all these years like he did in that Asia Cup !!!!!

can you explain this a bit, i have no idea.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

can you explain this a bit, i have no idea.

He wore full sleeves in one of the matches and went on full chucking mode on a hot & humid day in Dhaka. 

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/62428/ashwin-hints-offies-wearing-full-sleeves-get-advantage

The chucking was so obvious, he mimicked Narine one ball, Ajmal the next and so and so forth, pure epic trolling. Needless to say ICC clamped down hard on these frauds very soon. Ajmal is still bitter about this incident, he always tries to hit back at Ashwin every now and then for spoiling his wonderful career based on deceit. 

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He wore full sleeves in one of the matches and went on full chucking mode on a hot & humid day in Dhaka. 

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/62428/ashwin-hints-offies-wearing-full-sleeves-get-advantage

The chucking was so obvious, he mimicked Narine one ball, Ajmal the next and so and so forth, pure epic trolling. Needless to say ICC clamped down hard on these frauds very soon. Ajmal is still bitter about this incident, he always tries to hit back at Ashwin every now and then for spoiling his wonderful career based on deceit. 

Exactly. He mimicked in IPLs too just to show how these shameless chuckers function.
But after this incident the Pakistanis were hell bent on attacking Ash & label him as a chucker too. For them it was like, everybody does it - so let us all do it & enjoy the show.

He is already growing a beard in this confusion and turning “spiritual”...may he soon find inner peace...I really mean that verbatim that he finds happiness. 

please don’t misconstrue the term inner peace as him growing a beard so long and finding so much “spirituality” that he eventually finds “inner peace”by getting hit by a US drone.