Lankans are the biggest crybabies. BCCi should send them back home

Cricketics

All players are wearing mask as if they are dying.

Yes, I might not have any right to say since I am not in Delhi but the umpires and the whole public is out their tooZ

This is just some drama from Lankans, Chandimal and co to get out of this game.

I say cancel the ODI and T20 series and send them back home and don’t invite them for years

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

All players are wearing mask as if they are dying.

Yes, I might not have any right to say since I am not in Delhi but the umpires and the whole public is out their tooZ

This is just some drama from Lankans, Chandimal and co to get out of this game.

I say cancel the ODI and T20 series and send them back home and don’t invite them for tears

There is difference between standing there in such environment and running or doing physical activity during such condition. 

Such activity require more oxygen and it's really difficult to play in such situation

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

No do the bigggest thing

tell them if don’t man up will ban you from ipl . Within seconds masks will be off and they will not mention pollution ever again:giggle:

Only 1 mask ll come off.. Matthews. Rest of them were never part of it :p:

@Cricketics as much as I agree that the intentions of the Lankans are shady.... I can personally tell you this...I had a lot of sinus problems etc driving my motorcycle  in the pollution in India all those years which disappeared after I moved to the US...plenty of others I know have had similar allergies which got better with time as well.

With Delhi pollution being the way it is...in fact it is clear from TV screen leave alone being there, this is embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Cricketics as much as I agree that the intentions of the Lankans are shady.... I can personally tell you this...I had a lot of sinus problems etc driving my motorcycle  in the pollution in India all those years which disappeared after I moved to the US...plenty of others I know have had similar allergies which got better with time as well.

With Delhi pollution being the way it is...in fact it is clear from TV screen leave alone being there, this is embarrassing.

I am not denyng that situation is bad. Point is that this lankan practice is shady. That is the point. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

I am not denyng that situation is bad. Point is that this lankan practice is shady. That is the point. 

Yes Lankans are overacting but shouldn’t the major focus be on the pollution and living conditions than these stupid antics....going by how even Indian players  were running around in masks...looks like a bigger issue.

20 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

What a load of ****.

So if our public doesn't give a fck about pollution ,shouldn't the Lankan players give either?

Every pollution index out there shows the air quality in Delhi is at hazardous levels .It's one of the worst in any city in the world.

Blaming the Lankans as crybabies for this pathetic.

It's not their fault if Delhi people have zero interest in their own health.You to be a moron not to wear the mask in the crowd if anything considering the pollution levels.

load of shyt is that lankans are reacting and are always shady. These guys did not realize this shyt at the start of the session and only doing so in the middle of the first session. Everyone knows that conditions in Delhi an outskirts of Delhi is bad with pollution, no denying that. But Lankans on the field are just showing garbage attitude with wanting to come out of the field.

That is the whole point