Indian slip catching hall of shame

Ravi Shastri won't risk his job by talking about fielding after what happened to Kumble. 

These guys are motivated, work hard in gym and are extremely fit and naturally better fielders than all their predecessors. Oldies shouldn't tell them about fielding.
Then why is he with the team.....what are his responsibilities

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Kohli's drops at slips is 47% overall and 50% for quicks. So he drops every other catch. I am sure even club cricketers will have a less pathetic record!

Virat Kohli - Catches And Drops

at slip for quicks at slip for spin at gully for spin backward short leg for spin outfield
Catches as captain - 27 6 3 3 4 11
Drops as captain - 12* 6 2 2 1 1

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/20226631/virat-kohli-drops-slips-cost-india-dearly

Edited by Forever Indian
12 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Just let Rahane, Vijay catch. Rahul is also good but won't be selected :facepalm:

How difficult is it to realise that? It's ok to not be the best at everything.

Unnecessary overconfidence by Kaptaan Agressive. He need to let go and move out of slip cordon.

Edited by Shunya

So then we have to worry about slip catching as well. GREAT. Hahane+slip catching woes = 3-0 confirmed.

Then again maybe hahane won't even be part of the squad let alone playing 11. Good times.

I want Kock to F69k the BCCI team real good. They should be bruised badly. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA
5 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Well..

Mr Ravi Shastri ...instead of making mumbai cricket team an Indian team, concentrate on these extremely important aspects....no way India can win a single match overseas...

Last time around India lost most of the overseas matches not because of batting or bowling but because of slip catching....

Its been 3 years and nothing has changed

Shame on the coaching and support staff not to work on this aspect..

For me, this should be the slip cordon

Pujara

Rahane

Rahul

Ashwin

Vijay

Really can't understand why Vijay is not in slip cordon

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Is Dhawan from Mumbai?   Was our best slip-catcher, Rahane the Mumbai boy, fielding in the slips?  Is the fielding coach, R Sridhar, from Mumbai?  Is the actual coach, not the "motivational man manager", Sanjay Bangar, from Mumbai?

Banjo tired of the Bombay hate, and that too baseless at times, that is rampant on this forum these days.   

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

BOT, please check, captain dhoni has unique solution for sleep catching problem :laugh:

Bgp0fJMCMAEjMnf_2.jpg

That's Brillant virginbot v3.. What would a sachin bhakt know about field placements. He is the worst captain ever ever had got white washed by RSA at home LOL :hysterical:

Ishant to Mathews, 1 run, dropped! It is that jinxed second slip position. Dhawan dropped it there. Kohli dropped it there and now Rohit joins the list. A sitter. Ishant is not a happy man. Back of a length and outside off, hint of away movement, Mathews is rooted to the crease as he flays away from the body, the outside edge flies to the right of Rohit and he parries it away. Kohli has replaced Pujara at first slip and Rohit has taken Kohli's position. Lots of chopping and changing, no consistency is costing India