Sign in to follow this  
Trichromatic

How is it like running in Delhi air? Indian Medical Association recommended cancellation of Marathon in Delhi.

https://thefield.scroll.in/858356/watch-are-you-running-the-delhi-half-marathon-on-sunday-think-again

Click on that link and watch the video to know what's difference between just standing in such air and running in such conditions

The Indian Medical Association even called for the cancellation of the marathon but was written off with the event scheduled to carry on as planned. And despite conditions being dire, a record 35,000 runners have registered to take part in this years event. The question is, why?

It has been just a week since pollution levels Delhi plummeted. An Air Quality Index reading of up to 50 is considered “good” and up to 100 is considered “satisfactory”. A reading between 301 and 400 is ranked “very poor” on the index and above 400 is “severe”, which means the air is dangerously filled with pollutants. Delhi averages well above 300.

The Field caught up with Dr Ashok Mahashur, a veteran pulmonologist and chest physician, who laid out the raw details of what could happen to people taking part in such an event. And we can tell you, it’s not pretty.

I want more matches in live video in online. I need better test here. I need the sum of association events here. I have taken more game events and index details here. My friends are play cricket in free time. In leave days i am also joining with my friends. I am really enjoyed with that moment. Cricket is wonderful game and i want more Indian team matches to watch again and again. I like watch cricket. My sister is getting more interest to see the Sachin bating. I like Dhoni and Sachin. I am a big fan of MS Dhoni. He is wonderful batmen and good bowlers also. I am working in my business.

I have sale the cricket beats and ball in online. And also sale all sports products and things. My friends are helping me for collect those products from outside. I am not getting enough time for watching daily matches. I want to download and then watch it. My sister showing the scores and wicket to me. I am getting some work busy. I have get the pan card for invest the amount with Bank. I am also getting member in Cricket team. My father is also looking for my business and given the important tips and ideas for me.

I am getting day to day notifications and matches related information from my friends. I need the recent teams and matches with Indian teams. I am searching those matches in online. Please give me the recent news and matches here. I am looking the best and clear videos here. I like to watch again and again for my favorite matches.  I am available in online for buying the products and tools. You can get some of products information and price list from my website. Please click this website for collecting more.

Edited by VijaySangha