Jai Shri Ram! Countdown begins for foundation laying ceremony.

surajmal

Facts are clear. If SC goes against Hindus, it would be leaving its legitimacy open to attack. 

The intention of BJP too not clear... for long it shied away from any responsibilities citing the court case... might end up getting bamboo from public if it back stabs the cause...

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

The intention of BJP too not clear... for long it shied away from any responsibilities citing the court case... might end up getting bamboo from public if it back stabs the cause...

With Yogi at helm, I think their intentions are pretty clear. Central BJP has left it to the courts which is the right play since they are a main stream party now. But there are enough organizations in the sangh who are quite explicit regarding the big 3 temples. 

If SC passes the judgement in favor of Hindus it will have repercussions in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Muslim majority districts in India (esp Kashmir). My sympathies with minority Hindus in Muslim majority areas. After 1992 Dec 6 Bangladeshi Hindus had a torrid time and there was large scale destruction of temples and murder/rape/loot (Taslima's Lojja paints a horrifying picture)...... Pakistan to aur bhi gira hua hai. At some point of time I envision a 2nd partition, I only hope it is done completely and not half heartedly like in 1947. Just like Israel is the natural homeland for Jews, we need a natural homeland for followers of Dharmic religion

Edited by rahulrulezz
No namecalling

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

If SC passes the judgement in favor of Hindus it will have repercussions in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Muslim majority districts in India (esp Kashmir). My sympathies with minority Hindus in Muslim majority areas. After 1992 Dec 6 Bangladeshi Hindus had a torrid time and there was large scale destruction of temples and murder/rape/loot (Taslima's Lojja paints a horrifying picture)...... Pakistan to aur bhi gira hua hai. At some point of time I envision a 2nd partition, I only hope it is done completely and not half heartedly like in 1947. Just like Israel is the natural homeland for Jews, we need a natural homeland for followers of Dharmic religions, desert cults can go **** themselves in shitholes specially designed for them in our neighborhood. 

Good i hope there is civil war in india. At least that would open the mind of bhakts.:facepalm:

Tel laga lo dabar ka, naam mita do babar ka...

Ram Lalla...Mandir hum wahin banayenge.

60% muslim lawyers on Wakf side and rest of them hindu libturds. But on the vhp side , all lawyers are only hindus. Goes to show the hindus are not fundamental . 

Hindu terror BS, proud that we are waiting for courts to decide on religious matters unlike some countries where this is unfathomable.

Very informative interview of DU professor Ms Meenkashi Jain who has done extensive research on Indian history. 

https://youtu.be/WzgR7yTQNzY

On 12/6/2017 at 6:36 PM, coffee_rules said:

Tel laga lo dabar ka, naam mita do babar ka...

Ram Lalla...Mandir hum wahin banayenge.

60% muslim lawyers on Wakf side and rest of them hindu libturds. But on the vhp side , all lawyers are only hindus. Goes to show the hindus are not fundamental . 

The VHP may not be too willing to take Muslim lawyers on board. Don't you think that could be a plausible explanation too?

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The VHP may not be too willing to take Muslim lawyers on board. Don't you think that could be a plausible explanation too?

Quite plausible, there is a 3rd party - Some Akhara as well. They are getting 1/3 of the land. Forget about VHP rejecting muslim lawyers, I doubt that there are any brave moderate muslim lawyers who would fight for a Ram temple in this issue. I always feel they put ummah before any other issue. 

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What do you think should happen in this case? What is the general opinion of Muslims about this whole issue? Asking this because you are a Muslim (that too a liberal, progressive, secular one :icflove:) and probably interact with Muslims more regularly than the rest of us. 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Quite plausible, there is a 3rd party - Some Akhara as well. They are getting 1/3 of the land. Forget about VHP rejecting muslim lawyers, I doubt that there are any brave moderate muslim lawyers who would fight for a Ram temple in this issue. I always feel they put ummah before any other issue. 

Why Muslim lawyer would risk Fatwa or threat of hacking.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

What do you think should happen in this case? What is the general opinion of Muslims about this whole issue? Asking this because you are a Muslim (that too a liberal, progressive, secular one :icflove:) and probably interact with Muslims more regularly than the rest of us. 

In my view, the Wakf board should have handed over that land and the structure over to the GoI in the 70s/early 80s. The GoI should have then built the Ram mandir there, and set up a masjid a few lanes away. A move like this would bring the communities closer. However, we've missed that bus.

I don't think anything that will happen now in this case will keep everyone happy. The judgement will only alienate either set set of litigants and vitiate the atmosphere further. I think the SC has recognized this and hence played tareekh pe tareekh here. The utterly unsound judgement of the tripartite division of the plot indicates at just that. 

I'd say that the bulk of the Muslim street was either too young or not born to have an emotional connect with this issue. However, the storming of the Babri masjid and the subsequent action (or lack off) by the state creates doubts about the impartiality of the judiciary and/or the executive. 

Edited by Mariyam

28 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

In my view, the Wakf board should have handed over that land and the structure over to the GoI in the 70s/early 80s. The GoI should have then built the Ram mandir there, and set up a masjid a few lanes away. A move like this would bring the communities closer. However, we've missed that bus.

I don't think anything that will happen now in this case will keep everyone happy. The judgement will only alienate either set set of litigants and vitiate the atmosphere further. I think the SC has recognized this and hence played tareekh pe tareekh here. The utterly unsound judgement of the tripartite division of the plot indicates at just that. 

I'd say that the bulk of the Muslim street was either too young or not born to have an emotional connect with this issue. However, the storming of the Babri masjid and the subsequent action (or lack off) by the state creates doubts about the impartiality of the judiciary and/or the executive. 

I had been to Mathura in India and have seen a mosque right next to the Krishna Janmabhoomi, it is in the basement of the Mosque that was built by Aurangzeb (I think). Although, VHP has been raking on that issue as well, but I think Hindus would concede to a solution like that at least in Ayodhya as well. Hence the tripartite decision makes sense. I think instead of fighting over why the mosque was demolished, the nextgen muslims should divorce the leftist historians like Irfan Habib, Romila Thapar, Guha types and agree to build a mosque a few blocks away and then a Ram Temple gets built on the Janmabhoomi. This tareekh pe tareekh is probably to wait for these old historians to age/die with no fight left in them. Hindus wanted some kind of an acknowledgement of the holy land from GoI/Wakf board. Instead the leftists morons influenced the Wakf board to hold on. They are the villains in this drama.