Indian Team's "NO BALL" Problem: Is team management even looking at it?

We have lost 2 ICC knock out matches, one of them a final to No Balls. Jadeja lost a wicket to No Ball in the 2nd test and today also Chandimal was bowled off a no ball.Fortunately for Jadeja Matthews was given out on a no ball.

Is the cheerleading team management even bothered?

They have a rubbish bowling coach so dont know if he even knows what to do.

It came with exposure I guess. With travel. Meeting different people. Embracing different cultures. I was a guy who never sat in. I would be out whether I got out for 0 or a 100 or an 80, four wickets, three wickets. You could never find me in the room. I would find the best spots in town. Even if I had to go on my own. Whether it was Barbados, Antigua, wherever.

Spots he can't find - landing spot for bowlers and fielding spots for players.

Yes it is, Indian bowling Coaches business with Ravindra jadeja and Ishant Sharma for sure.BCCI sends Gangs in the school (Australia) on his weakness as number of time he was run out, failed to placed his bat inside crease.

Ishant Sharma was trained 3 hours a day for 3 weeks  in the past but presently he hold the world record of MOST NO BALL IN TEST.WI fast bowler Gabriel barely played 33 test already 110 no balls.

Yes bowling coach working with bowler during net practice plus  bowlers with over stepping problem offer sends such player to   cricket academy overseas.Mohinder Amaranth learn in Australia to play SHORT PITCH BOWLING , nagging issue for most new  comers now.

23 minutes ago, khiladi786 said:

Yes it is, Indian bowling Coaches business with Ravindra jadeja and Ishant Sharma for sure.BCCI sends Gangs in the school (Australia) on his weakness as number of time he was run out, failed to placed his bat inside crease.

Ishant Sharma was trained 3 hours a day for 3 weeks  in the past but presently he hold the world record of MOST NO BALL IN TEST.WI fast bowler Gabriel barely played 33 test already 110 no balls.

Yes bowling coach working with bowler during net practice plus  bowlers with over stepping problem offer sends such player to   cricket academy overseas.Mohinder Amaranth learn in Australia to play SHORT PITCH BOWLING , nagging issue for most new  comers now.

That's why Sir Ishant is a living legend. One of the many traits of a true ATG:adore: