Mani Shankar Aiyar calls PM Modi, “Neech Aadmi”...

asterix

I always felt most of these so called  “loyal to the family” veterans who advise Pappu are modern versions of Shakuni mama.

I mean cmon most of these guys are actually very well educated and have the political experience to boot it is almost become  obvious that they might be sabotaging Pappu.

Rahul Gandhi going to temples all of a sudden seems so fake that anyone can see through it...atleast if he stuck to his personality people would accept him for who he is but looks like a bigger joker doing this shiv Puja stuff.

One of the Congress PR guys the other day said the reason Rahul opposes Ram Mandir but is going to Shiv temples because he is not a Vaishnavite but a Shivaite...I mean can you really make this **** up :cantstop:

Surely he is trying to sabotage RG here. There is no way even a semi literate man will make such a huge mistake twice in the wrongest possible time. And Aiyar isn't some gawaar, surely there is some internal churning going on inside the Congress party?

38 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

The south Indian is smart. He knows what he is doing. But his political career is over unless there has been some deal before hand with BJP. 

Only by birth is he a South Indian. His mannerisms and culture are North Indian or dare I say Pakistani. 

Edited by Gollum