[POLL] Who is going to trouble us most in the overseas assignments of 2018?

Gollum

Our biggest nemesis in the overseas assignments of 2018  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Batsman who will plunder our bowling

2. 2. Bowler who will floor our batsmen

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2018 at 02:30 PM

Which batsman is going to violate us in 2018?

Which bowler is going to rip our batting to shreds?

Choose one option for each and reasons why you feel so.

My predictions:

Bowler: Rabada

Reasons: Spicy pitches, lack of preparation time which will leave our batsmen terribly undercooked, 1st stern overseas test in almost 3 years.

Batsman: Smith

Reason: He is the greatest modern era (post 2010) batsman without a shadow of doubt and we have no effing clue about how to get him out. Moreover I expect flatter pitches in Aus and fatigue may set in by then which may rule out a few of our 1st choice quicks. I seriously dread the prospect of him getting 1000 runs in a 4 test series. Viv got 900+ against England once, that record is in serious danger.

Edited by Gollum

Maharaj might hurts us but watch out for Tenda Bavuma bleed us slowly and painfully after we get Faf,AB and Amla cheaply.

in England I expect us to make a star out of young Overton while at the same time trying to make stars out of our very own youngsters Karthik Pappu Patel and maybe a returning RP Singh.

In Australia in tests just about any young rookie who can hit 140

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Maharaj might hurts us but watch out for Tenda Bavuma bleed us slowly and painfully after we get Faf,AB and Amla cheaply.

in England I expect us to make a star out of young Overton while at the same time trying to make stars out of our very own youngsters Karthik Pappu Patel and maybe a returning RP Singh.

In Australia in tests just about any young rookie who can hit 140

Banjo stop sanju-manju-ing all over the damn place - Is there any South African player left for you to piss in your pants about?