Congratulations to Virat and Anushka!!

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

I really like VVS laxmans family in general such a picture perfect family almost exactly what you imagine when it comes to someone like VVS...classy

Very cute family. His wife looks much younger though....maybe because he lost a lot of hair.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Isn’t Kris Srikkanth rich...obviously influential with his days as chief selector etc...but I remember vaguely as a kid when we were living in Chennai,he used to come to the Ganesh temple(pillayaar kovil) in beasant nagar regularly and he was planning to launch his own tyre company srichakra tyres...sure you need some amount of capital with a venture like that.

probably he might have invested in property when he was playing which might have gained value exponentially after auto and IT boom ..

HE DONT deserve that hot chick 

virat is anything but a playa.

that much is evident. 

he isnt that aggressive or macho even.. off the field especially he comes across as a bit soft using world like 'sweet' every 2nd sentence

anyways anushka is out of his league so well done.
Virat has dated plenty of girls, ever heard of Isabelle leite, south actress tamanna,sanjana and Sarah Jane Dias to name a few.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

On 12/6/2017 at 4:45 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

Italy what an overrated place and I can bet few hundred bucks that it will be in Venice which is even more overrated.I would like to have my marriage in some more exotic place like in US or even France is much better option than dud Italy

Venice has a crumbling charm that's all its own.  If you are there only for a few hours during the day when its swamped with tourists and day-trippers, you may not see it...

On 12/7/2017 at 6:46 AM, surajmal said:

You been to venice? Its a open sewer. Brochures don't tell you how much the place stinks. 

I stayed there for 5 days, didn't notice this at all.  What time of year did you go? Was it during the "aqua alta" or whatever its called?