Is Ganguly done from ODI's?

Rohan495

even if he is...just to answer your soon to come 2nd q...no' date=' vvs wont be in for him:D[/quote'] dude you dont gotta keep rubbing in my face. I know VVS is done from ODI's. If this guy was dropped from the World Cup squad for Dinesh Mongia and not even considered for the 07 world cup, its more than certain that hes done. Im done arguing about it.
dude you dont gotta keep rubbing in my face. I know VVS is done from ODI's. If this guy was dropped from the World Cup squad for Dinesh Mongia and not even considered for the 07 world cup' date=' its more than certain that hes done. Im done arguing about it.[/quote'] that can't be an issue.. in 03, bcci management team was diff. and in 07 it was diff.. though one thing which didn't change is that all are bunch of packholes and loserz
that can't be an issue.. in 03, bcci management team was diff. and in 07 it was diff.. though one thing which didn't change is that all are bunch of packholes and loserz
Different faces but same intentions. Intention being making VVS ODI career as short as possible finding every reason not include him in ODIs

He strongly believes in astrlogy and sees a very respected astrologer. He will do what he astrologer says. Apparently the astrologer predicted his comeback and told him to lay off of any controversies while he was out of the team. Apparently that is one of the reasons, he lay low during that period.