Sign in to follow this  
SK_IH

India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI at Mohali

Just now, Gollum said:

First ask Rohit to score a 20 in SA.

Nobody is denying that he hasn't got problems in his game. But also let's not neglect the fact that when conditions do favour him, he is the one of the most destructive batsman with unbelievable acceleration rate.

He needs to perform more consistently overseas to earn more respect from fans including myself.

Let him enjoy the moment in which he's more proficient than anybody else in the cricketing world. 

Just now, asterix said:

I’ve always said that in LOIs Rohit should lead. In T20s it’s a no brainer. He’s very successful as captain in IPL. Kohli’s is NOT.

Many people debate he is succesful in IPL because of Team he got and MI think tank... RCB on other hand has very weak bowling compared to MI. 

10 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Nobody is denying that he hasn't got problems in his game. But also let's not neglect the fact that when conditions do favour him, he is the one of the most destructive batsman with unbelievable acceleration rate.

He needs to perform more consistently overseas to earn more respect from fans including myself.

Let him enjoy the moment in which he's more proficient than anybody else in the cricketing world. 

I appreciate his record and rate Rohit Sharma the ODI player. My post was specifically for @Rasgulla [the troll king of ICF] who has nothing better in his life to do than demeaning SRT. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I appreciate his record and rate Rohit Sharma the ODI player. My post was specifically for @Rasgulla [the troll king of ICF] who has nothing better in his life to do than demeaning SRT. 

Excuse me ? I was just speaking truth on how Rohit has 3 200s compared to 1 200 sachin has in 463 matches:blink: ( That's more than 290/  60%  of matches sachin played ) Not sure why are you being salty over that. Kohli and Rohit are superior... so who's next in line ? Dhawan so its fair to compare him.. 

18 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Many people debate he is succesful in IPL because of Team he got and MI think tank... RCB on other hand has very weak bowling compared to MI. 

Yup million times better captain than that no brainer dhoni :aha: see down that genius :hysterical: field setting

Bgp0fJMCMAEjMnf_2.jpg

25 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yup million times better captain than that no brainer dhoni :aha: see down that genius :hysterical: field setting

Bgp0fJMCMAEjMnf_2.jpg

Virgin slowbot at it again.. :giggle: He won series in NZ atleast unlike sachin who got whitewashed by RSA at home.. 

Sachin.png

:Giggity:

Dhoni.jpg

Edited by Rasgulla

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

atisundar, apratim

In TN they name children  Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Newton, Tesla, Mandela, Tagore, Manto, Elephant, Traffic, Ping Pong, Mosquitoe........

Here is another TN Ranji player named Napolean Einstein http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/player/279540.html

One of my earlier hostel mates, a Tamil Chettiyar Hindu was named Alexander Lincoln  :facepalm:. Even many Tamil girls have these Russian sounding names like Catherine, Olga, Alexandra, Valentina etc. Especially during the peak of the Dravidian movement many Tamils named their children after revolutionary heroes/high achievers from across the world (though I still don't understand what inspiration 'elephant' and 'traffic' provided for such people). And not just Christians, many Hindus and a lesser number of Muslims too opt for such names for their children. 

Edited by Gollum

9 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Rohit miscalculated. Final over will be bowled by a part timer and bhuvi wont be able to complete his quota

Totally useless. Not captaincy material. Under no pressure and still miscalculates, imagine in a tight run chase.

/s

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.