Salma Hayek claims that Harvey Weinstein threatened to kill her

chapetmarunga

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/13/salma-hayek-claims-harvey-weinstein-threatened-to-kill-her

In a piece for the New York Times, the Oscar-nominated actor writes that she spent years saying no to the disgraced producer following his demands for sexual activity with her. She joins numerous other women in Hollywood who have accused Weinstein of similar impropriety.

“No to opening the door to him at all hours of the night, hotel after hotel, location after location, where he would show up unexpectedly, including one location where I was doing a movie he wasn’t even involved with,” she writes. “No to me taking a shower with him. No to letting him watch me take a shower. No to letting him give me a massage. No to letting a naked friend of his give me a massage. No to letting him give me oral sex. No to my getting naked with another woman.”

She writes that every refusal was met with “Harvey’s Machiavellian rage” and while he often tried to sweet-talk her to get his way, threats would also be part of his armory. One time, she claims, “in an attack of fury” he said to her: “I will kill you, don’t think I can’t.”