Shimron hetmyer- windies discovered a player here

Watching this lad bat . I think could be someone very good . Only 20 and looks class . Brilliant shot maker , great talent 

looks particularly in white ball cricket could be Special 

young and maybe plays bit too bit too many shots but jeez he has some ability . Think we can see some great things from him in future 

despite losses with hope , braithwaite and this kid have some players who could provide some good times for windies 

Edited by King Tendulkar
4 hours ago, gakgupta said:

High time to break it into different nationalities ....You will have at-least 2 (Guyana, T&T) teams better than Srilanka, Bangladesh and WI

probably best way forward, it will rid them off island politics, but it's doubled edge, because then they loose out on the current first class competition (played amongst island nations).

as individual nations, I don't think they will be good enough for Tests or even ODIs. 

Looks like developing into the best emerging player in the world in shorter format. 

He is not just a hack . Can produce terrific shots vs high pace stuff also. 

Predominently leg sideplayer but has started to use off side also.

Has weakness against away turning ball but i think  even that will be worked out by the time IPL ends by coaches. 

In the 2 matches so far , really impressed with the way Hetmeyer & Roy produced strokes vs good pace . 

Roy seems to have a stroke even against balls 147 -150 Kph deleiveries . 

High time to break it into different nationalities ....You will have at-least 2 (Guyana, T&T) teams better than Srilanka, Bangladesh and WI
T&T and Guyana has enough talent and interest to create a first class culture....
They should disassociate themselves from WI, while other countries continue to be part of association.

These 2 countries are definetly better than Bangladesh, srilanka & Zimbabwe

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk