Justice for Rahul Campaign (JFRC)

On 12/24/2017 at 9:55 AM, express bowling said:

Graeme Smith suggesting that KL Rahul should bat at No.6 in SA test matches   ..... and not Rohit

An opener-type batter is needed at 6 in SA

Very good suggestion if he is not the opener 

but he should open. cannot fathom how that dhawan would open ahead of him.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shastri has already said that Vijay and Dhawan will open 

People are looking for the next best option to include him.

yes, I know. I was speaking about the ideal situation of course. At 6, I guess there's no hope of seeing Rahul there either since it will be given to Pandya or Rohit (speaking realistically).

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@SUMO we can sleep in peace, Rahul attended the wedding reception, saw the pics with my own eyes, but Vijay wasn't there :fear1:. Dhawan has become Kohli's new best friend, equal to Rohit in that regard. Now rest assured both Dhawan and Rohit will play all matches. 

Dhawan went to delhi reception too and danced at both receptions.

He is definetely guaranteed full tour.:bebored:

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@SUMO we can sleep in peace, Rahul attended the wedding reception, saw the pics with my own eyes, but Vijay wasn't there :fear1:. Dhawan has become Kohli's new best friend, equal to Rohit in that regard. Now rest assured both Dhawan and Rohit will play all matches. 

Delhi-punjabis have hijacked the team.

I have the feeling rahul will play 3rd test after someone failing badly in first 2 test

7 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Rahul the chooza gets a lucky break w/ dhawan getting injured. 

I dont understand this forums facscination nation with him. He has nobody to blame but himself. He can't convert fifties into big hundreds and he fails to play 2 games without injuring himself.

Vijay got hundreds and nobody questions his place in the side, it's not difficult. Dhawan at least gets hundreds whenever he goes past 50 and is never out of form in the one day game. 

Rahul needs to improve his game, and he'll have to make the most of his opportunity in the first test. 

I think Rahul the test player deserves a go in test ince he has done well against Aus in a test series where we were down 0-1 and had tough time beating Aus. Now him not converting 50s into Hundred could be an issue but that's something I am not worried about at this time, especially during an overseas tour where I would take someone giving us a good start and scoring 50-60 regularly. So if Rahul can do that, that is great and I am fine with it, even if he doesn't convert into big one as yet. That's something we can worry about in the future.

Regarding ODI'S - He has kind of himself to blame for getting injured etc, but now with so many old ones back, he could have been given a chance too. I am sure he will down the line.

In T20s - There is no question he should be playing by default just like in Tests.

There is onus on Rahul also to stay fit. He needs to make sure he is available now from here on every time as there are many people waiting to grab a slot, especially in ODI'S. I think in Tests, he will get chances easier after this tour as we would have figured which combination to go with by the time England series arrive, so the pool is much shorted as compared to ODI's where lot of similar or different players are fighting for same slots in the ODI team.

Rahul the test player has a chance to exceed a lot so hopefully he does well whenever he get a chance in the upcoming series.

8 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Rahul the chooza gets a lucky break w/ dhawan getting injured. 

I dont understand this forums facscination nation with him. He has nobody to blame but himself. He can't convert fifties into big hundreds and he fails to play 2 games without injuring himself.

Vijay got hundreds and nobody questions his place in the side, it's not difficult. Dhawan at least gets hundreds whenever he goes past 50 and is never out of form in the one day game. 

Rahul needs to improve his game, and he'll have to make the most of his opportunity in the first test. 

At the start of his career he only had 100s , this 50 thing happened only last yr with Aus series 

N i think ur forgetting he is still young in his career , u grow as player with time. Sachin ko bhi 200 bnane men 10 saal gye the .

There are higher chances of rahul going past 50 then dhawan in overseas condition .

Their is a reason that rahul is backed as he has scored in tough conditions

1 minute ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Dhawan and Rohit is the best opening combination for india. Then you have Rahane scoring lots of 50s

bada mushkil hoga rahul ke liye. I'm not surprised to see him overlooked in ODIs, he deserved to be dropped. Form thoda behtar kare and if someone gets injured then he'll get another chance.

He must be under a lot of pressure right now. Can't afford more than 2 failures.

Dhawan should be go to in ODI's for sure since he always scores in ICC tournaments and hence deserves a go in ODI's. But in t20s, Dhawan hasn't done well while Rahul has been good, and even had a century in Florida against West Indies in the t20.

We have too many bats waiting to get a chance. THey can't get into test team as the playing test is harder, followed by ODI's which is hard to get into. T20 should be the easiest format to get into, so at least there youngsters need to be given chance. Rahul should be regular there for now.