Rohit Sharma is the Best Captain India will never have.

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Rohit is more independent. Probably his experience and involvement with MI team have given him the edge. Kohli can be a little hot-headed and give an SOS call to Dhoni at the first sight of hopelessness.  He is a decent Test captain where you can take a bit of time there. But Rohit will only be a backup for foreseeable future.

Well summed up....don’t know how the real

Rohit would feel in such a scenario but boy just seeing something positive about Rohit from you sure made my day :cantstop:

59 minutes ago, maniac said:

Don’t want to make this a Kohli vs Rohit thing but so did Kohli infact failed to defend 300+ runs where that pitch where Rohit lost as you yourself said was a disgrace.

Kohli is the best test captain we had for a while However Rohit seemed more in control than Kohli in LoI’s which most have noticed...Kohli literally fields in deep midwicket and does nothing where as Sure  still Dhoni might be given some leeway but Rohit clearly looks more involved.

I dont understand this nonsense about best test Captain ? VK is cluless in in every format .

Rohit definitely has the makings of a good captain , if only he could bat . 

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

So my question is why he does not give any input when he is playing under Kohli? He is still the vice captain right

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have seen him on on field discussions with Kohli Dhoni and the bowler in a lot of matches.

Just now, jusarrived said:

I dont understand this nonsense about best test Captain ? VK is cluless in in every format .

Glad you are posting again...missed you on the 3rd 200 thread :p:

Anyway Kohli is better than Dhoni as a captain in tests from what I have seen and yes Rohit has a making of a good captain .

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So my question is why he does not give any input when he is playing under Kohli? He is still the vice captain right

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No he doesn't... He is far away from everything when Kohli is captain..Poor guy couldn't even understand who was the captain today for few mins when Dhoni is asking bowler to bowl quick instead of wasting time.. He stood there looking like lost kid :phehe: 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

let me just take a moment here.  

Rohit

Tailunt

Blue eyed boy of mumbai lobby er Indian cricket sorry.

Is most underrated ?

Rohit is a gun playa in ODI but this is extreme calling him underrated, rohit hype emanating from sanju/sunny rears alone is more than the whole Australian fast bowling hype in all of the ashes test series ever played on earth just for a comparison.

Most underrated player on icf I meant 

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Rohit like bhaji . Icf just wants to hate him 

bhaji was stellar for India and did the bussienss over and over agin . But hated beyond belief with no credit 

Rohit similar although not all format player like bhaji but gets hammered over and over on icf 

Bhaji got hated because of his own attitude and jackassery

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Glad you are posting again...missed you on the 3rd 200 thread :p:

Anyway Kohli is better than Dhoni as a captain in tests from what I have seen and yes Rohit has a making of a good captain .

I was sulking after lankan trundlers owned our batsmen in the first ODI , so skipped it . 

Will wait and see , but I dont think a captain can be good/bad in just one format . 

5 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Kelly.. I mean Kohli.. is better in Tests than in ODIs because his policy of mindless aggresion seems to work better there. Not convinced by him as an ODI leader, and more so in T20s. I'm not saying Rohit is the answer, but it's something to think about.