How to accommodate Dhawan, Rahul & Pandey in T-20 team?

PSB_Zone

Now msd seems to hv the backing of everyone in the team,  so he aint going anywhere till 2020. 

Rahul is a must in T-20 and as an opener but management will play dhawan as opener.. Pandey in the middle order is also preferable.. 

What should be the realistic team and batting order in such a scenario? 

To me Rohit should be captain and bat at 4 as he does for MI. And that will solve most of this dilema

Rahul/Dhawan/Kohli/Rohit/Pandey/Pandya/Dhoni/bhuvi/kuldeep/chahal/bumrah

Yes that leaves not enough fire power at lower middle order but dhoni aint going anywhere,  so hv to live with it.. Ideally there should be pace bowling all rounder in place of dhoni with rahul to keep but it wont happen.. 

57 minutes ago, PSB_Zone said:

Now msd seems to hv the backing of everyone in the team,  so he aint going anywhere till 2020. 

Rahul is a must in T-20 and as an opener but management will play dhawan as opener.. Pandey in the middle order is also preferable.. 

What should be the realistic team and batting order in such a scenario? 

To me Rohit should be captain and bat at 4 as he does for MI. And that will solve most of this dilema

Rahul/Dhawan/Kohli/Rohit/Pandey/Pandya/Dhoni/bhuvi/kuldeep/chahal/bumrah

Yes that leaves not enough fire power at lower middle order but dhoni aint going anywhere,  so hv to live with it.. Ideally there should be pace bowling all rounder in place of dhoni with rahul to keep but it wont happen.. 

once some of these guys fail in SA, hopefully team will get pruned.

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Would you send Kohli to open? He opens for RCB anyways and has done well

i would, he is our best batsman why not give him Max number of balls . Rohit already hasnt done to well in opening, ill switch their positions . 

Also if kohli has to open, we need to have dasher as his partner which wud allow him to play his natural game 

I would like to see this batting line up for t20 

Pant

Rahul

Kohli

Rohit

Raina

Pandya

Backup hitter - Hooda.

this can be a beast of batting order for a t20 format. Raina makes the batting order stronger in t20.

With Roht, Raina and Kohli we have three of the best in the top-middle order, followed by Pandya, our best hitter recently.

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I would like to see this batting line up for t20 

Pant

Rahul

Kohli

Rohit

Raina

Pandya

Backup hitter - Hooda.

this can be a beast of batting order for a t20 format. Raina makes the batting order stronger in t20.

With Roht, Raina and Kohli we have three of the best in the top-middle order, followed by Pandya, our best hitter recently.

This is very powerful batting line-up. Add Krunal at 7 and that will cover up all bases.